Registration now open for G7® Training hosted by IWCO Direct in Chanhassen, MN August 13th – 15th, 2019.
Hosted by IWCO Direct, one of the nation’s largest, state-of-art leaders in offset, inkjet and marketing services, this three day training is open to all participants and will be full of practical, hands-on training to earn certification as G7 Experts & G7 Professionals.
G7 Expert Trainer Don Hutcheson will lead instruction and demonstration covering G7 methodology, implementation, and strategies developed to maintain the highest possible process control and color management consistency and fidelity for any print technology. Focused on offset, digital, and proofing workflows, DFEs, and print technology in a live, leading production facility, as well as color management and process control for any print and proofing application through extensive practical hands-on demonstration, discussion, and collaboration. Attendees will gain extensive knowledge of the G7 methodology through hands-on practical experience, discussion, and extensive review to gain certification as G7 Experts or G7 Professionals.
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being revised into ISO 12647-2. Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this thee-day training event, full of practical hands-on experience to align your print supply chain partners. Training is open to all registrants. Attendees must register in advance.
Training will focus on:
- G7 Theory & Implementation
- Extensive, live, practical on-press demonstrations, including G7 calibration, profiling, and verification
- Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support your real-world print applications
- Collaboration with other leading industry experts
- Everything needed to help your print supply chain partners achieve G7 Master Qualification
Who Should Enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Content & media creators
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Brands & brand owners
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
- G7 Expert
- G7 Professional