Opportunity to invest in eight select box styles to attract consumers at point-of-sale
For a limited time, SoOPAK, a leading North American short-run offset packaging specialist, is pleased to offer a special price reduction for its most popular best-selling boxes.
“This is an exciting venture for us to offer eight of our exceptional selections of premium boxes at a special price point,” says YaJun (Carol) Jiang, president of SoOPAK. “By offering this limited time sale, we’re giving customers the ability to shine with eye-catching packaging for their hot-selling products and, with our rapid turnaround, the ability to satisfy increases in demand for their products.”
SoOPAK has reduced the price for eight of its most popular box styles. They are: sleeve, foot lock tray, double wall tuck front, straight tuck end, reverse tuck end, pillow box, 1-2-3 bottom, and1-2-3 bottom display lid. This array of sturdy boxes is the perfect compliment for any size product and promises to attract consumers at point-of-sale.
- The convenient sleeve design permits quick loading with a double wall tray. These custom made boxes are perfect for macarons, cupcakes, candles, and more.
- Convenient foot lock trays feature a non-glued tray design with side panels that form the foot and lock portion of the box. They are frequently used as a bakery carton or work well with garments.
- Double wall tuck front boxes feature a non-glued lid and tray. The presence of side panels fills the role of both the foot and lock portion of the box. They are ideal for heavy load contents
- Straight tuck end boxes are the right choice for an array of products in which a primary display panel and spacious window is required.
- Reverse tuck end boxes feature a top closure that tucks back from the rear to the front while the bottom closure is designed to tuck from the front to the rear of the box.
- The pillow gift box offers a unique shape for fast and easy ways to showcase gift items. A company's own graphics can be included on these pillow boxes for increased branding awareness.
- 1-2-3 bottom boxes are produced with bottom flaps that interlock to complete closure offering a high level of security.
- 1-2-3 bottom display lid boxes, otherwise known as consumer products display boxes, are a great choice for packaging and displaying a variety of different types of consumer products. This packaging solution contains plastic windows to provide increased visibility or features informational flaps to provide consumers with more information about product. They are a great choice for point of sale displays.
“We’ve gained a sterling reputation for delivering on-time packaging that meets North American standards, with 100% accuracy, and tight quality control management due to our knowledgeable, experienced staff,” says Jiang. “We operate highly-automated offset presses in our North American printing facility to produce stunning packaging using color control systems, optimum conditions, and experienced press operators to work with all of our orders. Plus, we are unique in not requiring any plate or die charges. We’re at the forefront of innovation.”