The Graphics Canada Tradeshow held November 21-23 in Toronto’s International Centre is launching a new Forum for printing industry executives and print shop owners. It’s designed to help foster industry cohesion, sharing of insights and helpful discussion of the industry’s strategic issues. Free to attend for qualified printing industry executives, topics include:
- Will Nanography change your future? Presented by Kristof Dekeukelaere, Landa Digital Printing.
- Create your own recovery. Presented by Andrew Papparozzi, NAPL
- The Key to Innovative Print Media: Lessons from Neuromarketing Presented by Diana Lucaci
- Rethinking Sales Management – Finding and Keeping Good Salespeople. Presented by Dave Fellman.
- Profile of the NEW Print Customer. Presented by Margie Dana.
- Preparing for the Future. Presented by Angus Pady
- Lean Made Simple – How to start your company program. Presented by Josh Ramsbottom, NorQuest College.
- Future of Print - Panel Discussion, moderated by Tony Karg, featuring Ward Griffin, Rich Pauptit, Andy Papparozzi
Other conferences and educational events held during Graphics Canada, include the Cross Media Conference, Printing Sales Training Days, Graphics Canada Seminar Series, Adobe Software Theatre, Innovations Theatre… please visit www.graphicscanada.com for more information.