Epson to Showcase SurePress Digital Label Press Solutions During One-on-One Meetings with Product Experts
Los Alamitos, Calif. –
Epson America, Inc., will be participating in the upcoming Virtual Digital Packaging Summit from Dec. 1-3, 2020. The event is focused on segments including labels, flexible packaging, folding cartons, and corrugated printing and converting applications.
The Digital Packaging Summit virtual experience will incorporate live educational sessions, panels, featured and on-demand case studies, and an interactive Solutions Showcase featuring the latest in digital solutions. Designed for business executives who want to understand how current and future digital production printing technology, software and solutions will impact their business and investment decisions, attendees will learn from industry leaders and experts, as well as through end-user case studies and one-to-one interaction.
Epson will be participating in the Solutions Showcase and offering insight and one-on-one meetings with product experts. Featured products include:
- SurePress® L-6534VW: Designed for label converters investing in a digital label press or looking to expand production facilities, the SurePress L-6534VW Digital Label Press, designed to be reliable and easy-to-use, enables high-speed printing ideal for producing labels and packaging with outstanding durability. The compact design integrates all the functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, and an additional UV curing unit. The print heads, inks, LED pinning and curing lamp units, media feeding, and control system are all developed, serviced and manufactured by Epson.
- SurePress L-4533AW: This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers high-speed printing, precise quality and remarkable color gamut required for brand-quality prime labels and packaging. Featuring versatile substrate support, the low-cost, turnkey solution prints on off-the-shelf materials, including uncoated, gloss and semi-gloss papers, film, and vinyl. Epson’s industrial-quality resin-coated pigment inks are durable and provide superior adhesion, plus water and abrasion resistance on most substrates.
The Virtual Digital Packaging Summit will run from Tuesday, Dec. 1 through Thursday, Dec. 3.
The Virtual Digital Packaging Summit is free for all attendees. Registration is open until Nov. 24 and an Attendee Registration Form can be found at www.digitalpackagingsummit.com/attend/.
The Epson SurePress digital label press line offers advanced workflow automation solutions leveraging the Wasatch RIP solution, delivering customers a fully customizable solution designed to streamline orders, minimize production errors, help increase productivity, and run print production effectively. The SurePress digital label presses are high-quality label printers that can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold label, and flexible packaging. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/surepress. For inquiries in North America, or to set up a remote live demo, contact:
- Western Region – Mark Elsbernd, 818-620-2730 or [email protected]
- Central Region – Bob Ochalla, 630-710-6005 or [email protected]
- Eastern Region and Canada – Frank Connelly, 615-585-9058 or [email protected]