As districts, charter schools and homeschool groups across the country take different approaches to the new school year, DocuCopies expands services and flexibility to help students and teachers succeed in any environment.
San Luis Obispo, Calif. – The back-to-school season has never been so fraught with controversy. While each community’s approach to the new school year may differ, the team at DocuCopies understands that all schools -- whether public, charter, private or home group -- need educational material printed more than ever before.
DocuCopies has a long history of printing for educational purposes, particularly for home school groups, charters and smaller districts who tend to have more discretionary power with their budget than larger districts. Since March, they’ve been working diligently to make their services as accessible and adaptable as possible to the many sectors impacted by COVID-19, beginning with school yearbooks.
Books Mailed to Students
Customers can now order books of any type (text books, student guides, directories, etc.) and have them mailed directly to their students in padded envelopes. This is a huge benefit to the countless schools who’ve transitioned to an online-only environment and makes it easier for parents and kids, too.
Alternatively, schools can split larger quantities to several different locations with standard shipping, or take advantage of free shipping with standard production time to one location on any cart over $125.
For teachers and parents involved in homeschooling, DocuCopies features other services and products to customize the classroom and simplify the daily grind:
- Mini posters make great inspirational art, visual aids and cheat sheets.
- Large format printing includes vinyl banners, larger posters and window clings to dress up the learning environment.
- Workbooks / packets are printed fast and cheap in color or B&W.
- Pocket folders encourage school spirit while helping students stay organized.
- Office supplies for teachers like custom notepads, notebooks and cabinet magnets.
- Postcard mailers are great for reminding parents about events and deadlines.
- Fundraising calendars
- Registration forms
- Blank and lined notebooks / sketchbooks
DocuCopies also prints for extracurricular activities outside the classroom, such as sports team rosters and schedules, club directories, theater programs and more.
For more information on how DocuCopies can help your school and students succeed, visit them online at www.DocuCopies.com or call (877) 222-4842.