West Hartford, Conn. – Matik will display the range of TRUE digital finishing solutions from SEI Laser at DSCOOP Edge Orlando at booth #663. SEI Laser offers digital finishing solutions that completes the digital production process; delivering speed to market, unique capabilities and die-free cutting, kiss-cutting, marking and micro-perforating. SEI Laser offers TRUE digital finishing solutions for labels, folding carton, graphic arts and wide format applications.
SEI Laser TRUE digital finishing solutions include:
- Labelmaster: 13.7” wide web for roll to roll, roll to sheet, roll to part cutting & marking of labels,
- Paperone 3500: 13.7” wide sheet-fed machine for digital finishing graphic arts applications,
- Paperone 5000: 20” x 30” sheet-fed machine for folding carton and commercial printing applications, with TRUE Crease, male-female creasing system,
- Packmaster: laser cutting and marking of up to 70” wide web flexible packaging webs,
- NRGL: a plotter laser system designed for cutting, engraving and marking of sheets and roll materials with maximum working area of 10.5ft x 6.5ft, paper, corrugated, textile, acrylic, wood.
TRUE digital finishing from SEI Laser provides converters with a digital finishing workflow that accepts the same files as used in digital printing, can cut jobs “On-the-fly”, improve speed to market by printing & finishing jobs in one day, create unique finishing effects, reduce labor requirements, reduce change overtime and eliminate costly dies.
SEI Laser technology has been proven at over 6,000 installations worldwide over the last 30 years. SEI Laser offers a wide range of laser solutions, all custom engineered and built in Italy.
Matik has been distributing Premier European technologies in North America for over 40 years. Matik offers quality products and unbeatable parts, service and project support.