CGS-ORIS and Barbieri North America collaboration promises specialty graphics market reliability and accuracy
CGS-ORIS, the leading provider of complete color management solutions for all sectors of the industry, and Barbieri North America are pleased to announce the addition of new devices to the CGS-ORIS portfolio, continuing their long-standing partnership. Building upon the relationship, CGS-ORIS will begin selling the color management measuring devices to complement their color management software solutions. The new offerings will include the Spectro LFP qb, winner of SGIA’s product of the year within the Spectrophotometer category.
In today’s market, companies want to print on a multitude of materials and substrates ranging from ?exible textiles to rigid boards and just about everything in between. Flooring and wall covering manufacturers, textile and packaging companies and those within the specialty graphics field, including backlit POP displays, can now utiize the versatility that the Barbieri spectro devices offer. The most versatile fully automatic Spectro LFP qb, opens possibilities to measure reflection and transmission media using different measurement apertures. The handheld, portable, wireless Spectropad DOC allows full flexible color measurments and process control.
“An investment in a Barbieri measuring device is an investment in reliable color management. Today, precision measuring is a critical guarantee of unbeatable quality,” comments Viktor Lazzeri, Director of Global Operations at Barbieri Electronic. “We are very pleased to have the opportunity to work closer with Barbieri. This partnership provides our customers access to high-end measurement technology designed specifically for the specialty market and its broad range of printing media,” explains Marcus Goerlitz, VP of Sales. Both the Spectro LFP qb and the Spectropad DOC are now available as part of the CGS-ORIS portfolio.
The supported Barbieri measuring devices are compatible with:
- ORIS Color Tuner – contract-quality proofing system
- ORIS Press Matcher – cross-fleet color management
- ORIS X Gamut – expanded gamut workflow color management
- ORIS Flex Pack Visualizer – complete packaging visualization – from 3D to color-accurate, hardcopy prototyping
ORIS users can now benefit from the use of Barbieri measurement technology:
- Wider range of spectrophotometry choices
- Industry leading color management software and measurement hardware offering
- Process control for the most accurate and consistent color reproduction
- True flexibility in color management, with the widest range of substrate measurement capabilities
For more information about CGS-ORIS color management solutions including Barbieri Devices, please visit www.cgsusa.com or contact [email protected].