The conference introduces emerging technologies and solutions to the rapidly changing digital textile printing community.
Fairfax, Va. – Presentation proposals are being accepted for the 2018 Digital Textile Printing Conference (December 5–6, Durham, North Carolina). The conference, co-sponsored by the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC), highlights innovations in the digital textile printing industry, giving attendees insight into where the market is now, and where it is headed.
Now in its third year, the Digital Textile Printing Conference is a leader in delivering cutting-edge content to digital textile printers, and its presenters receive a prestigious platform to lead the charge as the industry changes.
“This conference has seen phenomenal success and growth in its previous two years, and we are even more excited about this year,” said Johnny Shell, Vice President of Print Technology and Training, SGIA. “I am confident that this year’s presenters will be pivotal in providing attendees the most crucial, need-to-know information about this ever-changing segment.”
- Presentations should focus on one of the following topic areas:
- Global market conditions and economic forecast
- Latest business and technological developments
- Textile finishing, cut-and-sew
- Automation in digital textile manufacturing
- Digitally printed textile test methods
- Digital transformation and its influence on the supply chain
- Sessions will be seminar-style and 45 minutes long, in a single- or multiple-speaker format.
To submit a proposal, send your session’s title and topic, a one-paragraph description, three learning objectives and your full contact information (including name, company, phone number and email address) to Johnny Shell by June 30, 2018.