Fremont, Calif. – Electronics For Imaging, Inc. today announced the lineup of an educational webinar series focusing on strategic planning on training and recruitment, selling techniques for web-to-print, and eCommerce Implementation. Registration is free and is open to everyone.
Organizational Transformation with Effective Training and Recruitment, March 28th, 8am PST
Building the right team to sell and manage your technology is often the difference between success or failure. Curating a team that can transform your go to market and provide a premium customer experience requires a strategic and purposeful approach.
Join industry leader - Ali Jaffar, VP of Print & Technology at the Syncoms Group for a live webinar. Syncoms have built a successful business transitioning from traditional print sales to delivering eCommerce solutions. Ali will share his approach to team building and recruiting top talent to drive success.
What will we cover?
- What qualities are critical for driving both Sales and Operational success?
- To retrain or re-hire – when do you need to look outside for resources?
- What skills are ideal for eCommerce support and development?
- How to foster a “problem solver” culture to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Writing that dreaded job posting – tips and tricks
Register here: https://efievents.webex.com/efievents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e2e37959ea3f941089bb432bb9dcd5767
The Ultimate Pitch! - Effective Selling Techniques for Web-to-Print Services, April 25th, 8 AM PST
In this session you’ll hear from veteran Web-to-Print expert Ali Jaffar, VP of Print & Technology at the Syncoms Group. Ali has spear headed the Web2Print strategy at Syncoms, which has resulted in the successful implementation of cutting edge eCommerce solutions for some of the world’s leading companies.
In this session you’ll gain valuable insights into Syncom’s transformative sales process for eCommerce solutions and consulting. Ali will step through all aspects of his approach to selling.
- Defining and implementing a successful sales culture that focuses on solution selling
- How to approach new and existing clients with disruptive technology
- Pricing strategies for solution selling.
- The Ultimate Pitch – how to ensure you capture their attention and win the business.
Register here: https://efievents.webex.com/efievents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e55741dad1c521abd0080080e6842b446
Customer Implementation with Velocity: Overcoming Common Challenges Post Installation, Wednesday May 30th, 8am PST
You’ve just invested in a new eCommerce solution; your implementation and training is complete and you’re wondering “What’s next?” How do you best go about building a successful online business? All too often critical momentum can be lost during the early phases of startup, anticipating and recognizing these obstacles quickly will help you get to success faster.
The Syncoms Group have built a successful global business supplying their clients with leading eCommerce services. Learn from their experts in this panel session on how they successfully overcame obstacles and rolled out client sites quickly and smoothly.
- Having a plan for Day 1 – ensuring your teams are ready and understand the common objectives. Empowering your teams to take ownership
- Setting “go-live” goals – understanding what’s critical for launch – from marketing literature to people resources
- The ideal first customer/s – what do they look like, how do you target them and how do you “learn with them”
- How to manage the migration between existing and new systems
- Common pitfalls post implementation and how to avoid them
Register here: https://efievents.webex.com/efievents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e58829f3ece1d7aa68d1dd72be2bdc599