Chicago, Ill. – Registration is now open for InPrint USA’s Industrial Inkjet Conference to be held May 1-2, 2018 at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago, IL. The conference is the premier educational and networking forum for the industrial print community and will provide insight into the full spectrum of possibilities being realized through industrial inkjet technology within the manufacturing sector.
The focus of this new conference will be to highlight trends, challenges, case studies and the latest technical innovations in industrial inkjet technology across functional, decorative and package printing applications. Attendees will hear from industry leaders who are developing the technology or successfully implementing it in their manufacturing process. In addition, a welcome reception and tabletop exhibits will offer a unique opportunity for networking and community building with industry thought leaders and technical experts.
“Industrial inkjet technology is disrupting virtually every manufacturing industry it touches, offering a variety of benefits including more flexible production, late stage customization, reduced inventories, design flexibility, and much more,” said Donna Busse, Exhibition Manager for InPrint USA and the Industrial Inkjet Conference. “The technological advances, manufacturing needs, and consumer demands in this industry are evolving so rapidly that we wanted to offer the industrial print community another chance to connect and learn from one another before the next InPrint USA show in April 2019 in Louisville, KY.”
While educational sessions and workshops are being added daily, here are some highlights from the schedule so far:
- Mark Hanley, President of I.T. Technologies will be discussing the “Rebirth of Industrial Inkjet.”
- Mark Abramson, Founder/CEO at Printform Corporation will share “30 Applications in 60 Minutes.”
- Jim Lambert, Vice President of Digital Sales – Ink and Hardware at INX International is presenting on “Direct Object Printing – A case study from the Beverage Can Market.”
- Kenneth D. Stack, President of Proximus, LLC and James Hirchak, Director, Business/Corporate Development at Dover Engineered Systems - Dover Corporation will discuss “M&A Activity in the Industrial Inkjet Market.”
The conference is ideal for:
- Manufacturing production professionals who are looking for ways to improve production capacity, flexibility and output within their plants.
- Industrial print production companies that produce decorative or functional print solutions for integration into a larger manufacturing process.
- OEMs, integrators, component manufacturers and developers searching for partners and technologies to integrate and create new solutions for industrial print production.
- Traditional print companies looking to adopt new technologies and techniques to generate new revenue streams.
Take advantage of early bird discounts through March 30, 2018 with 25% off entry fees or learn more about the conference at www.inprintshow.com/usa/conference/ or by contacting Mack Brooks Exhibitions at 1 866-899-4728.
INX International and Kao Collins are platinum sponsors of the InPrint Industrial Inkjet Conference. For a full list of conference sponsors please visit http://www.inprintshow.com/usa/conference/sponsors/conference-sponsors/.