Exclusive Report Provides Unique Market Demographics Data
Chicago, IL-NPES-The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies, announces the launch of PrintStats-an innovative and customizable resource for determining current industry market size and forecasting future market opportunities in national, state and local markets.
Jointly developed exclusively for NPES members by the economic consulting firm ExpliStats and the experts at Strategies for Management, Dr. Joe Webb and Richard Romano, PrintStats utilizes proprietary and industry specific economic modeling to provide, among other things, a compelling view of both the current state of print related industries and a forecast of capital expenditures. Data and commentary are available in a variety of formats and industry break-outs that allow users maximum flexibility in determining how best to incorporate into their internal processes. Strategic components of this new resource include:
- Industry revenues, capital expenditures, and employment statistics by state and region using the latest government data available;
- Establishment and employment data breakouts of the five largest population areas (New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington D.C.), as well as, the top 15 states and top 25 metropolitan statistical areas per number of establishments;
- National and regional demographic estimates for 2016 and 2017 including industry revenue, capital expenditures, and employment;
2022 forecasts for revenues at a national and regional level, in addition to capital expenditures and employment on a national level;
- Individual custom reports across 38 "North American Industry Classification System" (NAICS) codes curated, using Dr. Joe Webb's industry expertise, as being most representative of the U.S. printing industry; and,
- Excel format workbooks and PDF commentary files to share across company departments and functions;
A 2018 edition, following a similar format with updated industry data and forecasts to 2023, will be released next summer.
"The valuable opportunity to identify in real-time, using accurate federal data, our company's market share within specific customer segments stratified by NAICS is not only beneficial, it is essential in today's competitive environment. The PrintStats program will allow us to pinpoint by U.S. region, state and metropolitan area, the density of customer business types and their respective capex which is extremely useful for evaluating our sales performance," stated Eric Frank, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Product Management at KBA North America.
For Steve Mattingly, SVP of Southern Lithoplate, "PrintStats will provide a wealth of information to make key strategic business decisions. Whether it's alignment and deployment of sales and territory management efforts, new product development, or simply benchmarking a company's market share – PrintStats will now be one of the most important resources available."
NPES Members will receive an emailed invitation to register for the NPES PrintStats webinar on September 26 with presenter Dr. Joe Webb.
For more information about the PrintStats program, contact Jason Goodwin, Manager, Market Data Programs at: 703/264-7200, or e-mail: [email protected]