This system is designed for open glue pots and can keep your PUR glue fresh when not in use. It consists of two units, one being the control unit/supply and the other a large cover. When the PUR production is done, or needs to be interrupted you pull out the glue pot, put the cover over the pot and turn the system on. The system will then create a dry air environment inside of the cover and monitor the status. When you need the glue pot again you just take the cover off and put the glue pot with the same PUR back in. Bookbinders using this system have been going without cleaning their glue pot for up to 3 months!
Save time on every PUR production
Save money on PUR waste, wear and tear!
- Less PUR waste
- Less time for cleaning and dismantling
- More production up time
- Less time to prepare and fill the pot
- Less wear on the coating and mechanical parts on pot
- Less PUR fumes for the employees
- Very little maintenance
- Better flexibility for PUR production
- Almost 40 successful installs worldwide
- Up to 72 hours conservation time
Print Finishing Partners is the exclusive agent for Best for PUR in North America
See us at Chicago Print Show booth 4722!