Please mark the date and join KBA group chairman Claus Bolza-Schünemann: Monday September 11 from 9 to 10 a.m.
KBA North America will be holding its PRINT 17 press conference for invitation-only media on Monday, September 11 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the Press Briefing Room in Room S401d in McCormick Place South in Chicago. Please mark your calendars to attend this important annual event.
KBA group chairman Claus Bolza-Schünemann will host the press conference along with KBA’s senior executive management team. They will address these important points:
- Massive growth in the sheetfed market and continued larger share of the market, innovations in sheetfed packaging, new customer success stories, additional trends in the industry, and KBA’s large-format leadership position
- KBA’s dynamic interactive booth for attendees to find print solutions among its latest press technologies for its core commercial, folding carton, and packaging markets.
- Updates on the new KBA VariJET® 106 powered by Xerox integrating Xerox inkjet technology first-of-its-kind folding carton press
- Continued growth of new markets including KBA-Flexotecnica and flexible flexographic packaging
- Entry into the post-press market with the introduction of the Rapida 106 RDC rotary die-cutter and the acquisition of Iberica AG S.A., a leading large-format flatbed die cutter manufacturer
- Newspaper retrofits and upgrades
- KBA’s popular sheetfed Service Select program
- Popularity of the KBA RotaJET L-series high-volume inkjet web press
- News about KBA’s 200th milestone anniversary as the world’s oldest press manufacturer
KBA will have a light breakfast available for all attendees. We look forward to seeing you at the press conference. If you are a member of the media, please RSVP to [email protected]. Thank you.