Register now for this unique educational event in December
Fairfax, Virginia - AATCC and SGIA have joined forces to offer a unique educational conference — Digital Textile Printing: The Future is Now, December 6–7 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham, North Carolina.
This two-day program will feature the industry’s most well-known and respected experts presenting topics essential for those involved in digital textiles. Conference attendees will leave with a wealth of understanding and inspiration to take back to their respective jobs. This robust event will feature new technology, color management, product performance, testing, design and much more. Topics and speakers include:
- Digital Textile Printing Technology Overview
Johnny Shell, Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA)
- Which Ink Do I Use?
David Clark, Huntsman
- Fabric Printing: Color 101
Dave Brewer, Image Options
- Now that You’ve Printed the Fabric, What Next? Digital Finishing Pitfalls and Opportunities
Steve Aranoff, Mikkelsen Converting Technologies
- How to Know the Inks and Other Chemicals Will Meet Your Customers Sustainability Objectives
Ben Mead, Hohenstein Institute USA and OEKO-TEX USA
- Quality Assurance for Printed Textiles
Diana Wyman, AATCC
View the full program details and start planning your trip to North Carolina. Don’t wait! Early bird pricing ends on November 21. Register now!