Eclectic sessions on everything from sales to government regulations, new garment techniques to vinyl installation tricks
Fairfax, Virginia - SGIA has released its 2014 schedule of informative and eclectic Webinars, which present unique information and foster important discussion about industry topics in 60 minutes or less. The upcoming Webinars offer something for everyone in each industry sector, including: Business management, sales advice, 3D printing techniques, color management, garment decorating methods, setting up and creating screen printing artwork, wide-format dye sublimation, installing window films and more.
The 2014 Webinar series starts the New Year off right with the session, “Finding Savings Before & After the Print” on January 15 at 2:00 pm ET. SGIA’s Dan Marx will moderate a discussion panel between industry experts on the topic of how companies can differentiate themselves and carve out a competitive advantage by looking to become more lean and seeking new profit opportunities. Learn how today’s imaging businesses are changing the rules, redefining themselves and finding strength in new, previously untapped areas in this Webinar.
These Webinars demonstrate the diverse education SGIA strives to provide and the industry discussions they can initiate, with an expert-led session nearly each week:
- 3D Embellishment Technologies — January 29
- Way To Grow — February 12
- Who is Responsible for Correct Color? — February 19
- Water Based Garment Inks — February 26
- Creative Art for Screen Printing — March 5
- Seven Highly Effective, Low-Cost Marketing Habits — March 12
- Top Ten Sign Code Considerations — March 19
- QC for Curing of Screen Printing Inks — April 9
- Steps for Wide-Format Dye-Sublimation Success — April 16
- Pricing the Print — April 23
- What is Your Break-Over Point? — April 30
- Navigating the “Green” Jungle — May 7
- Selecting the Right Sales Compensation Plan — May 14
- UV LED Curing Case Studies — May 21
- Understanding and Installing Window Films — June 11
- OSHA Came to Call – And Found A Problem! — June 18
- Digital Textile Finishing Technologies — June 25
All Webinars are subject to change and free unless otherwise noted. Webinars are 60 minutes long, beginning at 2:00 pm EST, broadcast online. A complete schedule can be found at SGIA.org.