Network with industry peers, compare notes and make new contacts at exclusive SGIA afterhours events
Fairfax, Virginia — It’s almost time to party! The 2013 SGIA Expo (Orlando, October 23–25) opens in less than two weeks, where attendees will have the opportunity to mix and mingle with industry peers, compare notes with colleagues and make new business contacts at these exclusive, industry unique community receptions:
- PDAA Community (Sponsored by Avery Dennison, Kay Premium Marking Films, MACtac/Morgan Adhesives Company and Ritrama, Inc.)
- Latin American Community (Sponsored by Ink Mill Corporation)
- Garment Decoration Community (Sponsored by EZ Hi Tech International and Gans Ink and Supply Co. Inc.)
- SGIA Graphic Printer Member Community (Sponsored by Xerox Corporation)
- Printed Electronics & Industrial Communities
- Canadian Community
- Pro Imaging Golf Championship Reception
All gatherings will be hosted on the first night of the Expo, Wednesday, October 23, at the Orange County Convention Center. Attendance is by invitation only — if your registration fits the demographic, you’ll automatically receive a ticket in your registration materials.
For more information about the Community Receptions, and to register for your free Expo pass (available until October 20; get yours now!), visit SGIA.org.