Proven strategies and alternative marketing techniques take center stage at the 2013 SGIA Expo
Fairfax, Virginia - Recognized international speaker and CEO of US Learning LLC Don Hutson will present a unique talk about selling value over price during the Keynote Breakfast at the 2013 SGIA Expo (Orlando, October 23–25).
“We can be assured that, while there are some things that just about everyone values, the truth is that value, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder,” said Hutson. “This is what selling is all about — getting inside people’s heads, and presenting with good strategy.”
In this lighthearted but essential keynote address, Hutson will share techniques for building trust and rapport with clients while focusing on selling value rather than cutting price. He will discuss some of the attributes of high performance salespeople and how your company can achieve success over the competition. Topics will include:
- Proven strategies that help you sell value over price
- Product enhancement and alternate ways of marketing
- Information on technology development
- How to outsell your competitors by understanding their practices
- Enhancing the buying process, and creating a low-stress buying environment
For more information about the 2013 SGIA Expo Keynote Breakfast and to register for your free Expo pass, visit SGIA.org.