May 27, 2008 – Düsseldorf, Germany and Appenzell, Switzerland – GMC Software Technology, the standard in personalized communication, will further widen their presence at Drupa with additional application demonstrations throughout various GMC partner stands. Partner demonstrations and applications include:
- Hewlett-Packard, stand 07/07, GMC will demonstrate transpromo applications along with high-end color direct mail applications which will run on HP’s new Indigo 7000 digital presses
- InfoPrint Solutions (a joint venture between IBM and Ricoh), stand 09/B44 will host GMC PrintNet demonstrations for transpromo applications with support for full color AFP output
- Kodak, stand 07/7.0 J, GMC will demonstrate support for JDF-based workflows
- Xerox, stand 08B/A78, will host GMC demonstrations for transpromo applications that drive Xerox’s new high speed color continuous feed printers
- Xeikon, stand 08a/D25, will host direct mail applications which will run on Xeikon’s 6000 and 8000 digital presses
In addition to GMC’s partner stands, the company will also provide Drupa attendees a special preview of the latest direction of personalized communications using GMC PrintNet™ software. In addition to personalization tools for transactional, transpromo, direct mail and customer correspondence and multi-media marketing campaigns, the company’s GMC PortalBuilder and GMC Open Document Publisher (ODP) software will be previewed in the GMC stand, 08B/C23.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.