Flint Ink to Launch Ink Products and Services at Graph Expo
Press release from the issuing company
ANN ARBOR, MI (September 8, 2004) –Flint Ink will invite customers to “Rely on Us” for innovation at Graph Expo/Converting Expo 2004. The theme reflects the distinct and advanced products and services that will be featured in booth #836:
• An extended range of new ArrowStar Sheetfed Inks to complement the ArrowStar 8030, Fast-Setting 3030 and High-Strength 4000 formulations recently introduced. The result of a best-in-class product development imitative, the ArrowStar product line offers exceptional, robust performance coupled with demonstrated consistency on a diverse range of substrates and presses.
• Jetrion, LLC will announce the expansion of the Jetrion 3000 Series to include the Jetrion 3025, Jetrion 3010 and Jetrion 3005 Inkjet Systems. Jetrion will also announce the formation of a significant partnership with a digital printing industry market leader. Details of additional distribution relationships will also be made public at Graph
• Flint Ink will introduce color management services from Progressive Color Media, LLC. Progressive Color Media provides a full range of workflow color management solutions integrating hardware, software, and services. The solutions help customers simplify processes and harmonize disparate systems to provide greater confidence in the accuracy, reproducibility, and efficient production of printed results.
• Flint Ink will also introduce new Arrowlith UV inks, formulated to deliver the enhanced quality and productivity of energy cure technology to coldset web printers. Designed for open fountain presses, the new ink system produces brilliant images on a wide variety of substrates, extending the capabilities of commercial coldest printers.
• Precisia, LLC will feature Printed Electronics solutions including conductive inks for high-speed production of radio frequency identification (RFID) antennas. Precisia also offers fully enabled RFID tags, printed thin batteries and essential materials for RFID and other printed electronics applications.
Visitors can learn more about these new products and services by attending daily presentations in Booth #836. Topics include:
• World Class Products for Sheetfed Applications – ArrowStar sheetfed inks
• Color Management Services – Progressive Color Media, LLC
• Powerful Digital Solutions – Jetrion, LLC
• Printed Electronics Solutions – Precisia, LLC
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.