SARASOTA, Florida – LexJet, an S-One Company, invites PRINTING United Expo attendees to experience hands-on demonstrations with the best brands in printing at its booth #C6407 on October 19-21 in Las Vegas. For nearly 30 years, LexJet has been the leader in wide-format printing and now is taking its expertise into grand format. Booth visitors will see Epson, EFI, Canon USA, and Mimaki in action. Discover real, unbiased advice on the latest technology from the top experts in the industry. Got questions? LexJet has answers.
“I’m thrilled to share the latest solutions to today’s challenges,” stated Timothy Mitchell, Senior Director of Product Development. “I’ve been working in digital printing since before the internet existed, so chances are I can help folks determine what technology best meets their needs.”
For over 15 years, CJ Forker, Vice President of Sales, has nurtured business relationships with customers. “We are excited to visit with our customers, display live innovative solutions, and share ways attendees can improve their productivity and level up their printing game,” said Forker.
Learn about LexJet’s broad range of products and ways to optimize business and improve productivity.
Join Timothy Mitchell LIVE from Vegas Wednesday, October 19 - 9:30, 11:30, 1:30, and 4:00 Thursday, October 20 - 9:30, 11:30, 1:30, and 3:30 Friday, October 21- 9:30, 11:00, 12:30, and 2:00
The spotlight shines on these headliners:
- Epson SureColor® R5070L – No wait for lamination or cutting, print on variety of media like textiles, coated or uncoated, resin
- Epson SureColor® S80600 – Fast drying inks to print/finish/ship or vehicle wrap on same day, solvent
- Canon Colorado 1650 – Breakthrough productivity with never-before-seen automation, UV curable
- EFI Pro 16H - Increase profit opportunity and reduce operating costs, low VOCs, lower power consumption, less waste and consumables, UV curable
- NEW to LexJet: Mimaki UJV55-320 – Grand format for high-volume production of oversized graphics, UV curable