Due to the rise of the digital world, eCommerce has led to more companies selling online and more consumers buying online. Customers want to customize their packaging using web-to-pack software, and they want to place smaller orders, unlike previously.
In 2024, the global packaging industry is expected to reach $1.05 trillion in revenue, according to Smithers Pira. Licious, an Indian meat and seafood company, depicts customer caricatures on its packaging.
Flexible, sustainable, as well as personalized packaging solutions, are gaining steady momentum over past few years and now is the right time to adopt a robust and self-service web-to-packaging solution to offer personalized packaging solutions online.
Our web-to-pack print store solution connects packaging designers, buyers, and producers with unparalleled efficiencies.
Designers can create several hundred unique folding carton designs for your online shop, with more being added all the time. Offering pre-made editable package designs makes ordering personalized boxes or packages a quick, simple, and cost-effective process. For producers it becomes easy to offer short-run digitally printed packaging solutions with high margins.
The webinar will cover the following points:
1. Upcoming opportunities in packaging industry world-wide
2. About a unique and economical web-to-pack solution for offering a variety of personalized and digitally printed consumer retail packages
3. How to build your short-run personalized package printing capabilities
4. How to diversify your print catalog and grow new revenue channels
5. How to automate critical pre-press and production processes to reduce costs and get better profit margins
6. The secret of successful web-to-pack businesses: Real-time 3D Preview (WYSWYG)
If you are a printing company that wants to offer custom printing services to packaging businesses or brands in general, this webinar is for you.
Register for this webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9167375430728357648