Sponsored by Grow Socially, session offers insight into how printers are using and monetizing social media
Lexington, Kentucky USA -- WhatTheyThink.com today announced an opportunity for industry professionals to hear from respected marketing professionals how they are incorporating social media into the marketing mix. WhatTheyThink is hosting a free printing industry educational webinar. Social Media in Action: The Printer's Perspective, sponsored by Grow Socially. The event will be held Wednesday, November 17th, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm EST (-5 GMT).
No-charge registration is available at the webinar registration page.
"This series included a Social Media Primer delivered by social media expert and author Tamar Weinberg as well as a look at how marketers are using social media," said Cary Sherburne, Senior Editor and Director of Services for WhatTheyThink, who will be moderating the session. "On November 17th, we will be speaking with printers who have successfully incorporated social media into their business practices to gain insight into their strategies as well as what they have gained, or expect to gain, from their participation in the world of social media. We are also pleased to have Margie Dana, President of Print Buyers International, join us for this session. Margie will contribute anecdotal data from the many buyers and sellers of print she talks to and surveys on a regular basis. This third session in the series should be extremely useful to our audience in preparing their own social media strategies."
Featured speakers include:
- Christian Collard, Printed Proof. Christian works in marketing full-time for a direct marketing subsidiary of the Boston Globe. He also does design and development for both paper and pixels. Christian has been employed in the printing industry for his entire career but also has deep knowledge of the world of social communications. He is a Printer, Marketer, Blogger and Photographer with hands-on experience in graphic design, prepress, print and web development, and a visionary with the heart of an entrepreneur.
- Brett Olszewski, KP Corporation. As KP's Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Brett is responsible for driving overall company revenue and directs both KP's national sales team and marketing operations. He is also responsible for steering KP's manufacturing and technology offerings to meet the market's needs. As CMO, Brett oversees all facets of KP's marketing efforts, including market analysis, segmentation, offering definition, company branding, multi-channel campaign management, and public relations activities. Brett is dedicated to significantly improving the ROI of marketing through process and technology efficiency, reducing the total cost of marketing operations, making data actionable, and the application of emerging communication channels such as social media.
- Margie Dana, President, Print Buyers International. Margie is Founder of Print Buyers International and its member-based group, Boston Print Buyers. She is a recognized leader in the area of print customers and their trends, behaviors and practices. Publisher of the popular weekly enewsletter, "Margie's Print Tips," Margie also produces an annual print & media buyers conference in New England, regularly attracting industry experts including Frank Romano, Dr. Joe Webb, and Daniel Dejan. This November will mark the 5th Annual Print & Media Conference, to be held in Westford, MA.
"Many printing businesses are either not pursuing social media avenues or are struggling with the most effective way to leverage social media for their own marketing purposes and to create new revenue streams," said Randy Davidson, President, WhatTheyThink. "This timely session will help companies jump-start their social media decisions and efforts with a down-to-earth approach to the subject, without the hype that many other sources include. We appreciate the fact that Grow Socially is sponsoring this important session, allowing us to make it available at no charge."
Attendees will be able to participate in a live question and answer session to get the most from the experience and will be able to view and listen to the presentation using a standard Internet browser with audio streamed via computer.
Archives of the first two sessions can be accessed at the webinar archives.
About Grow Socially
Grow Socially, Inc helps companies with their online marketing efforts, including social media marketing. These services include planning the strategies, tactics and goals that align with the company's needs. Content creation, execution of services and measuring the results are all important parts of the process. Grow Socially helps ensure that its customers have a presence on key social media sites such as:
Once campaigns are launched, Grow Socially provides highly targeted information based on the target demographic delineated in the strategic planning process. This includes full reporting and analysis that enables companies to view the results of their marketing activities in social media channels in increases awareness and sales of products and services.
Online marketing services from Grow Socially:
- Improve Search Engine Optimization results.
- Spread brand and message to the target audience through multiple social media platforms.
- Direct more online traffic to corporate websites.
- Improve customer interaction.
- Add additional venues to promote products, services, discounts, events, etc.
- Provide an opportunity to connect with colleagues and prospective clients/customers.
- Build a company reputation as a quality information resource and industry expert.
WhatTheyThink is the printing and publishing industry's leading media organization; offering a wide range of publications delivering unbiased, real-time market intelligence, industry news, economic and trend analysis, peer-to-peer communication, and special reports on emerging technology and critical events. WhatTheyThink also hosts webinars and live events as well as providing content through a syndication program, which delivers content directly to related websites.