Webinar archive now available
More than 200 industry professionals and print business owners and managers registered for April 28’s WhatTheyThink LunchNLearn Webinar “Print & Sign Franchise Review.”
In this 30-minute session, Cary Sherburne and Richard Romano shared the results of WhatTheyThink’s annual franchise survey, talked about how the franchises weathered the coronavirus, and discussed the franchises’ plans to expand in 2021 and beyond.
The webinar archive with on-demand playback, audio, and a PDF of the slides, is now available at https://whattheythink.com/webinars/239/.
Upcoming WhatTheyThink webinars include:
- May 4—Print Geeks webinar series: “What Does Ot Look Like When Color Management Breaks?” featuring Dan Gillespie, Jim Raffel, and Shelby Sapusek, sponsored by Alder. Register here.
- May 12—Behind the Scenes with HP PageWide: “Focus on Innovation—How HP Engineers, Chemists, and Architects Create” featuring Ixia Rodriguez, HP R&D Manager, and Vahaaj Khan, HP Page Wide Web Press Sales Manager. Register here.
May 17–21—WhatTheyThink’s Second Annual Technology Outlook Week
- May, 17—Digital printing, featuring Ralf Schlözer. Register here.
- May 18—Labels & packaging, featuring David Zwang. Register here.
- May 19—Software & workflow, featuring Pat McGrew & Ryan McAbee. Register here.
- May 20—Wide format & signage and textiles & apparel, featuring Richard Romano & Cary Sherburne. Register here.
- May 21—Finishing, featuring Trish Witkowski. Register here.
For more information about these and other WhatTheyThink webinars, please visit http://whattheythink.com/webinars/.
WhatTheyThink is the printing and publishing industry's leading media organization, offering a wide range of publications that deliver unbiased, real-time market intelligence, industry news, economic and trend analysis, peer-to-peer communication, and special reports on emerging technology and critical events. Special interest sections include Economics, Wide-Format & Signage, Labels & Packaging, Software, Print Finishing, Textiles, and Industrial Print. WhatTheyThink hosts webinars and live events as well as providing content through a syndication program, delivering content directly to related websites. In addition, WhatTheyThink offers a wide range of lead generation and branding programs that help print- and publishing-related companies achieve business growth. For more information about partnering with WhatTheyThink, contact Eric Vessels at email: [email protected], Kelley Holmes at email [email protected] or Stephanie Papp at [email protected].