Parsippany, N.J. – Sun Chemical has released its Fall 2019 Regulatory Newsletter for customers and has made it, along with all other regulatory newsletters over the past six years, available for download at www.sunchemical.com/regulatory.
“As a leader in regulatory and compliance issues, Sun Chemical enables customers to understand and follow the strict standards required by brand owners and regulations,” said Gary Andrzejewski, Corporate Vice President, Environmental Affairs, Sun Chemical. “Our regulatory newsletters allow us to show our customers that we are ahead of the curve with international compliance standards. Not only that, our leadership is committed to selecting the best raw materials that not only allow us to satisfy our customers’ needs, but also comply with the latest global regulatory updates.”
The latest newsletter features regulatory updates and guidance from:
- the Bolivian Institute for Standardization and Quality,Chile’s decree (No. 977),
- Columbian Resolution (No. 683),
- Ecolabel criteria for paper products to ban hazardous materials from products in Europe,
- European Food Safety Authority on toxicological concern in food,
- European Union Classification, Labelling and Packaging legislation (EC No. 1272/200),
- German Federation for Food Law and Food Sciences,
- Grupo Mercado Comun (South America’s Mercosur) Resolutions,
- India’s Food Safety and Standards (Packaging) Regulations 2018,
- safety legislation of toys in Europe and Egypt,
- the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Inventory, and
- the TSCA Science Advisory Committee on Chemicals for pigment violet 29.
Some examples of products recently launched that comply with some of the strictest global standards and deliver on the highest standards of performance, include a portfolio of energy curable inks which meet low migration standards and are BPA-free, including SunBeam Advance EB, SunCure Advance UV, SunCure Accuflex UV and SunCure UV LED inks. Other inks recently introduced with higher levels of bio-renewable content include SunSpectro SolvaGreen and SunVisto AquaGreen inks.
Visit www.sunchemical.com/regulatory to obtain a copy of Sun Chemical’s Fall 2019 Regulatory Newsletter.