Featuring an expanded technical programme, the eighth GlassPrint conference and exhibition returns to Düsseldorf, Germany on 27-28 November 2019.
As Europe’s only event dedicated to hollow and flat glass printing for decoration as well as function, GlassPrint 2019 will attract international glassmakers, decorators, end users, OEMs, suppliers and brand owners to the easily accessible Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel.
The two-day programme will provide a unique platform to discuss the latest innovative advances in screen printing, dynamic strides in digital print technology and new techniques such as direct to shape or container printing.
Complementing sixteen technical presentations, topical keynote addresses by experts representing the industry’s leading bodies will offer cutting-edge information on sustainability, energy savings and CO2 emission reduction. The submitted papers include:
- “German glass industry: Situation and trends” by Bundesverband Glasindustrie
- “Adhesion of inkjet inks on glass” by ChemStream
- “Sol-gel inkjet printing for transparent conductors on glass” by COMATEC-LANS
- “Will it be screen or digital printing on glass bottles?” by Curvink
- “Making a lasting impression: Ink adhesion to glass” by ESMA Expert Team
- “Is digital an opportunity or rather a threat?” by Fermac
- “Adding value for hollow glass decoration” by Ferro
- “Capitalising on sustainability to continue to lead: The container glass industry vision” by FEVE
- “Glazing potential: Energy savings and CO2 emission reduction” by Glass for Europe
- “Inkjet coating and decoration of flat, container and industrial glass” by Global Inkjet Systems
- “Simplifying glass printing with screen and CtS technology” by Grünig/SignTronic
- “Direct-to-cylinder: Digital printing on glassware” by InkCups
- “High performance CTP system for digital preparation of silk screen forms and pad printing plates” by Lüscher
- “Labels are out! Ink challenges and opportunities in direct to container glass inkjet printing” by Marabu
- “Screen print 2.0 from plastic dial to digital glass display” by Marabu
- “Glasstec 2020: Current status and future outlook” by Messe Düsseldorf
- “Developing dedicated mesh for screenprinting on glass” by Sefar
- “Automation and control for screen printing on small size flat glass” by SPS Technoscreen
- “Surface pre-treatment to enhance adhesion and coverage of organic inks to hollow glass” by Tecno5, an affiliate of Cerve
- “Industrial solution for digital printing of windshields and sidelights” by Thieme
For the full conference programme, abstracts and speaker bios, visit www.glassprint.org/programme.
With space limited at the hotel venue, early registration at www.glassprint.org is highly recommended and includes access to all the conference presentations, networking dinners and a tabletop exhibition area featuring leading suppliers of inks, pre-press technology, printing equipment and supplies. Limited space also remains in the exhibition area.
Proven track record
GlassPrint 2019 follows the 2017 event that was deemed an outstanding success by a record audience of 200 attendees from 28 different countries in Europe, Africa, North America, Asia and the Middle East. Previous GlassPrint participants include senior personnel representing ABInBev, AGC, Apple, ARC, Ardagh, Corning, Deco Glas, Diageo, Guardian, Heinz, Libbey, Nokia, Nestlé, NSG/Pilkington, O-I, Saint-Gobain, Schott, Sisecam, The Absolut Company, Verallia and many more!
In recognition of its importance on the global glass event calendar GlassPrint is powered by glasstec and sponsored by glassglobal.com. The event is jointly co-organised by ESMA, the European Specialist Printing Manufacturers Association, and Chameleon Business Media, publishers of “Glass Worldwide” and “Specialist Printing Worldwide” magazines.