Denver, Colo. – Today Quark Software announced the availability of the 15.0.1 release of QuarkXPress. This is the first update to QuarkXPress 2019, which was released July 9, 2019.
Included in this update for QuarkXPress 2019 users are improvements to many customer-requested items relating to the following:
- Retina cursors on Mac: Cursors will no longer pixelate; they will be as sharp as they are on non-retina resolutions.
- Program language back on Windows: The option to allow users to set their QuarkXPress program language differently than their system language will be restored.
- Notarization on Mac: This version of QuarkXPress has been notarized by Apple, which means all additional security checks required for notarization have been met. Notarization is a minimum requirement for Catalina compatibility.
- Image export bug fixes: Drop shadow and composition zones will now be exported at the specified resolution. Users can expect additional improvements to this feature included in the first quarterly release in October.
- Improved handling of font styles / faux styles: UI and stability improvements
- Large measurement palette settings will be saved across sessions: Users will no longer have to switch to “Large” size at each launch. This setting will now be stored in user preferences
Download the 15.0.1 Update
QuarkXPress 2019 customers can update their version through the auto-updater when they launch QuarkXPress or by downloading the update manually through the links below:
You can download the new release here:
Coming Soon – First Quarterly Release of New Features for Advantage Members
While this 15.0.1 release contains many improvements, the first release of new features for QuarkXPress will deliver in October. Advantage Members can expect an announcement of all new incoming features late September.
How to Upgrade to QuarkXPress 2019
QuarkXPress 2019 is available through the Advantage Program, which gives customers a lifetime license to QuarkXPress, new features and updates every quarter and premium technical phone support.
QuarkXPress is available for purchase online through the Quark Store, over the phone through a QuarkXPress Specialist or from any of our Authorized Resellers.