On Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT, XMPie will be hosting a webinar: XMPie’s Award-Winning Technology Platform- Get the Latest XMPie Product Updates. In the webinar, attendees will get a demonstration of all of XMPie’s new products and features, and hear about what’s next from XMPie product and R&D managers.
Join the webinar and find out how the XMPie platform can maximize marketing and communication results with software features and integrations including:
- Interactive PDF: Find out how using Interactive PDF can turn business and communication PDFs into interactive experiences that draw customers in, hold their attention for longer and can be viewed on any device.
- XMPie PersonalEffect and Adobe Sign integration (a PRINT 18 RED HOT Technology honoree): Discover how enterprise customers can add fully automated electronic signature workflows to their personalized, omnichannel communications campaigns.
- MIS integration (a PRINT 18 RED HOT Technology honoree): See how you can integrate your XMPie Web-to-Print store with any industry-leading Print MIS.
- Triggered Direct Mail: Learn how to trigger printed direct mail from digital touchpoints in your campaigns.
- XMPie and the Iridesse Production Press: Find out how you can use XMPie software to power the Xerox Iridesse Production Press and make an extra splash.
- GDPR Compliance: See how XMPie’s products have been updated to include the tools, mechanisms and guidelines to assist your organization with GDPR compliance in regard to data processing and storage.
- XES Updates: Find out the latest updates to the XMPie Email Service (XES), an integrated and straightforward approach to sending personalized, dynamic and content-rich email, complete with real-time tracking and analytics.
Please feel free to share with your readers! Registration for the webinar can be done here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/.