Quark Releases Results from Cross-Industry Study of the State of Sales Enablement Including Trends in Sales Enablement Adoption, Budget Expectations, Technology Priorities, and More
Denver, Colo. – Today Quark Software released the 2018/2019 Sales Enablement Trends Report, which details data gathered from a survey of 257 sales enablement, sales operations, sales, and marketing professionals. The new Trends Report provides insight into how organizations currently manage their sales content, expected sales enablement budgets in the next twelve months, and much more.
“With hundreds of solutions for sales enablement on the market, selecting the right solution or combination of solutions can be overwhelming,” said Gavin Drake, Vice President of Marketing for Quark. “With our new research we wanted to uncover trends in sales enablement that can help practitioners refine their sales enablement strategies.”
Check out a snapshot of the Sales Enablement Trends Report 2018/2019 and download the complete report. The report includes insight on:
- The Impact of Sales Enablement on Rep Productivity and Win Rates
- Sales Enablement Budget Expectations Over the Next 12-Months
- The Adoption of Sales Enablement by Industry
Sales Enablement Technology Priorities
- The Most Popular Types of Sales Content
- And more
Sample Key Findings
- 71% of respondents stated that having a dedicated sales enablement function increased sales rep productivity and 56% have seen an increase in the sales pipeline as a result
- Just 3% of respondents expect a decline in their sales enablement budget over the next 12 months with 50% expecting budgets to increase
- Sales Learning and Coaching Platforms and Sales Content Management are the top two investment priorities over the next 12 months
- Only 14% of respondents fully agreed that their sales team is always using the most up-to-date and approved content
For many more insights, download the Sales Enablement Trends Report 2018/2019.