Team to Support Several Co-Located Industry Events Surrounding Print 18 in the Windy City
San Diego, Calif. – Solimar Systems, Inc., an innovative global solutions provider empowering critical communications through multi-channel document communications solutions for print, web and mobile delivery announced today that they are exhibiting in booth #1600 at Print 18 from Sept.30-Oct. 1, 2018 in Chicago’s McCormick Center South Hall.
Solimar activities and events in Chicago include:
INg 2018 Executive Networking Workshop, Sept. 28-29, 2018
INg is an established networking association created exclusively for the print and electronic service provider industry. INg’s member companies are made up of some of the most visible and successful mid-sized, high volume print and electronic service providers and direct mail companies.
Print 18 Exhibitor, McCormick Center booth #1600, Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2018
Solimar will be showcasing new technology in their exhibit booth along with partner representatives from Ironsides Technology and RealityBLU. Demonstrations and personalized one-on-one meetings with Solimar executives are available each day of the show, Sunday through Tuesday. New technology highlights include:
- PDF Optimization – font embedding, font consolidation, resource caching, color tuning and more
- Rubika v4.3 – visual preview and PDF 2.0 support
- SOLitrack v2.1 – expanded scheduling and batching control, JDF with ink and media usage collection, and a powerful mobile client with language localization, visual reporting and activity dashboard
- SOLsearcher v3.9 – new piece level tracking capability
- Augmented Reality – campaigns that deliver secure, personalized augmented reality messaging through marker-based and markerless experiences
Print 18 Printerverse Panel Discussions, McCormick Center booth # 3823:
- Sunday, Sept. 30 - The Workflow Workout: Get Lean for Fat Margins
- Monday, Oct. 1 - Mind the Gap! Building the Bridge from Print to Electronic Media
- Tuesday, Oct 2 - Movers and Shakers
- Tuesday, Oct 2 - Course Correction: Is Your Workflow, Flowing?
- Tuesday, Oct 2 - Invest Long and Prosper! Technology and the Future of Print Business
Solimar Systems Customer Advisory Council meeting and dinner, Sept. 30, 2018
Solimar will be hosting an informative and interactive meeting with their exclusive Customer Advisory Council members and partner sponsors to communicate and discuss their latest technology developments.
“We are looking forward to these events in Chicago by sharing industry insights and knowledge with our clients, partners and show attendees," said Solimar Systems Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Mary Ann Rowan. “We enjoy helping clients solve their workflow challenges, secure data and documents with managed access, and optimize the distribution of information with visibility and accountability.”