The Burnaby-BC based market leader in labels, Westkey Graphics, have expanded their fleet with the addition of the new Indigo 6900 digital label press, and an SEI Laser LabelMaster for laser die cutting and finishing.
“I chose the Indigo 6900 because of its ability to quickly add value to our current and future customer base with world class quality and speed to market…constant growth is a foundational principle at Westkey…so the Indigo 6900 was a no brainer and is already nearing capacity”, said Alfie Karmal, President. With a strong presence in wide format, commercial print, and forms, the Indigo brings an extended platform to deliver to Westkey’s client’s needs.
Left to Right: Greg Running (HP Indigo, Western Canada), Alfie Karmal (President/CEO Westkey), Zak Callaghan (HP Indigo Labels & Packaging)
Highlights of the HP Indigo 6900 include:
- Inline Priming Unit, for expanded substrate capability
- Up to 7-colour support, offering the broadest colour gamut
- The widest White Ink portfolio
- Many special inks such as:
- Metallic Silver
- Fluorescent inks (Pink, Yellow, Orange and Green)
- Vivid inks (Pink and Green)
- UV invisible inks (Red, Yellow and Blue)
- Security inks
- HP SmartStream Mosaic software for customized variable printing, creating thousands of unique variations from one original design
The unmatched versatility of the Indigo 6900 with the unique functionality of the SEI Laser LabelMaster will continue to strengthen their position and open new market opportunities with the ability to produce any Label and Packaging application, with any colour, at any run length.