SOLitrack™ Provides Document Workflow Insight to Help Organizations Manage Print Schedules and Gain Metrics
San Diego, Calif. – Solimar Systems, Inc., an innovative global solutions provider empowering critical communications through multi-channel document communications solutions for print, web and mobile delivery announced a new software release of SOLitrack™. The latest version of SOLitrack provides users with an improved centralized platform for print job tracking, status reporting, and visibility.
Organizations that print high volumes of transactional and customer facing documents need tracking accuracy throughout production in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) and compliance requirements. SOLitrack provides greater visibility and reporting for jobs as they move through processing steps from receipt to delivery. As a result, SOLitrack users can better manage operational performance and grow their business while reducing the risk of missing deadlines.
The latest version of SOLitrack includes the following additions:
- Mobile interface - a customizable and responsive web interface dashboard to conveniently run reports and monitor activity for devices and production jobs of priority or interest; compatible with mobile, tablet and computer screens.
- New reporting functionality - updated and streamlined support for configuring, generating and accessing activity reports.
EQUIOS printer support - allows SOLitrack to receive real-time feedback from EQUIOS class printers.
- SLA monitoring - associate specific deadlines with individual jobs.
- Job batching - provides manual and automated modes for associating jobs to be combined and processed together to optimize production or maximize postal discounts.
- Job Definition Format (JDF)/Job Messaging Format (JMF) support - provides real-time job and printer feedback with flexible and extensible status updates and reporting.
To learn more about SOLitrack’s reporting dashboard capabilities, functionality and the latest enhancements added, view the SOLitrack summary video.
“SOLitrack gives our clients improved workflow visibility, detailed status updates and a greater understanding of their production cycles,” said Mary Ann Rowan, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Solimar Systems. “SOLitrack provides timely information concerning current operations enabling managers to fulfill commitments and make better business decisions.”