London, Ontario – DocketManager is pleased to announce that it will be among the top companies at the upcoming Print 18 in Chicago, Illinois from September 30-October 2, 2018 at McCormick Place South.
PRINT is the annual conference and exhibition event that hosts the largest gathering of printing services providers in North America, representing attendees from 86 countries. In 2017, more than 22,000 visitors came to Chicago, including nearly 16,000 buyers from 8,565 companies.
"Companies that are looking to strategically grow their business need to attend Print 18 at McCormick Place," stated Mark Darling, CEO of DocketManager. "The shear volume of connections, education and resources available at this event will offer print providers the greatest opportunities to increase the effectiveness of their business."
"This year we will be featuring the latest updates to our Management System as well as showcasing our popular integrated storefront solution," commented Brent Darling, Sales Manager. "We are also glad that visitors will get to know our staff that will be present at the show."
DocketManager will be presenting solutions in Booth 643 that enable printers to add value to the client experience as well as improve internal production management. These solutions include:
- NEWLY REBUILT! Unlimited Customer Web Portals (W2P)
Management of customers and prospects with a connected CRM.
- Tools to effectively create and manage operational processes such as estimating, order management, production workflow, inventory control, accounts receivable and profit analysis
- Order tracking through workflow management
- Intuitive Interface (GUI)
- Real-time Shop Floor Data Collection
- Integrated shipping module