Montreal, Canada – Ultimate TechnoGraphics, the leader in imposition and finishing bindery automation, brings new tools to further increase automation control and power to digital printing. With the release of Ultimate Impostrip® v. 10.4, on-demand digital Print Service Providers will benefit from reliable value and higher production efficiency.
Much to the demand of an increasing number of digital PSPs using Ultimate Impostrip® as a central imposition hub for all their impositions, Ultimate has focused its latest technological developments around short run productivity tools for imposition of different applications such as labels, contour shapes, books, booklets, flats and more. As a result Ultimate has introduced the following tools and features now released in version 10.4:
- Ultimate Impostrip® imposes jobs for predefined Cad files. Users can build an entire library of CAD dies and use them just like a template as part of a fully automated workflow. This is possible with the AutoNesting option enabled.
- Ultimate Impostrip® new Job Ticket XML values include print sheet size, reducing the need for templates and hot folders for all their cut work as well as bound work.
- Ultimate Impostrip® Banner Profile feature is extended to AutoFlow gang run module allowing to print an extra sheet over a gang run imposition using customized content for each item in the gang run, thus making the cut stacks easier to track after trimming and then moved into post-production and delivery.
- Mark Profiles offers more flexibility for defining relative position of marks on focused pages that might be a barcode or an i-mark for finishing.
- Ultimate Impostrip® allows placing PDF files in one single ‘Repository” folder to ease implementation and workflow automation. No need to include file location in the job ticket, Impostrip® will locate the file for the user.
- Ultimate Impostrip® Free Form Ganging templates are now supported with UICL schema allowing automatic gang run imposition using no hot folder and no template, providing the highest unmatched automation today.
“These features simplify connectivity and automation in various environments” says Ray Duval, Director Solution Sales, “and will optimize customer’s imposition workflows. Ultimate also has a knowledgeable team of experts which can help customers with their workflow questions and share insightful implementation know-how to gain more productivity.”