Keynoters Tom Carroll, Bruce Johnson, Catherine Monson, Kate O’Neill, and Andrew Paparozzi will be featured at June 6-8 event in Dallas.
Alexandria, Va. – Idealliance, the global association for the Graphic Communications Industry, will put the focus squarely on ‘the customer’ at its 2018 Experience Conference, June 6-8, in Dallas, Texas. Keynote addresses, interactive breakouts, and peer forums will explore how to win, satisfy, and keep customers from a variety of viewpoints at the annual event at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel.
“The customer is the core of our business and today‘s customers are demanding more diverse services, advanced technological applications, and a better return on their printing, mailing, and marketing investment than ever before,” says Idealliance President and Chief Executive Officer David Steinhardt. “To acquire and retain these customers in a highly competitive industry, business leaders must manage their staffs, technology investments, and operations with an intense customer concentration, and the information and insights provided at our Experience Conference will help them do exactly that.”
Conference attendees will learn from industry experts, explore real-world case studies, engage in lively peer roundtable and breakout discussions, and discover new approaches to answering three fundamental questions: Who are our customers and how are they evolving? How do we, as graphic communications executives and professionals, better communicate with, sell to, and serve our customers? What can we do right now to prepare our business, our products and services, and our team for the customers of tomorrow?
“We’ll find the answers,” says Steinhardt, “by first exploring various aspects of our customers from the distinct perspectives of five outstanding keynoters and then choosing specific areas of interest from among a dozen interactive breakout sessions and roundtables that will look into individual aspects of our customers’ current and future demands and the strategies we must employ to meet their needs now and in the future.” Conference keynoters include:
- “Managing and Motivating Across the Generations,” with team building and motivating expert Tom Carroll, Principal, TMC Leadership Consulting.
- “Thinking Like a Marketer: How to Radically Improve Every Marketing Piece Your Business Puts Out…Without Spending an Extra Dime,” with business growth expert Bruce D. Johnson, President, Wired To Grow.
- “Eight Questions Every Leader Must Ask Themselves to Ensure Their Company will Successfully Satisfy Changing Customer Needs,” with business strategy expert Catherine Monson, CFE, Chief Executive Officer and President, FASTSIGNS International.
- “Digital Sophistication: Strategy, Digital Data, and Behavioral Insights,” with physical & digital communications advisor Kate O’Neill, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, KO Insights.
- “The State of the Industry: It’s All About the Customer,” with economics and industry trends expert Andrew Paparozzi, Chief Economist, Idealliance.
Breakouts and roundtables will be led by experts and practitioners from across the industry, and will feature real-world case studies and business leader discussions exploring new approaches to today‘s key industry issues and customer-related opportunities. The conference will also include plant tours, a vendor exhibit hall, social activities, and opportunities for peer networking.
Conference attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in a community service project by helping to assemble standard hygiene kits for a Dallas homeless shelter through Clean the World, a social enterprise that works with hotels and resorts to recycle soap and hygiene products to needy people worldwide.
Go to http://connect.idealliance.org/experience/home for a complete conference program or contact Idealliance Manager of Meetings & Conferences Julian Greer at (703) 837-1071 ([email protected]) for more information.
The 2018 Experience Conference will be held at the beautiful Renaissance Dallas Hotel, featuring an outdoor rooftop pool, 24-hour fitness center, Club Lounge, and farm-to-table Asador restaurant, plus easy access to popular Dallas attractions such as The Dallas Museum of Art, Market Hall, and the Arts District. Conference group rate is $189/night and hotel reservation group rate cutoff date is May 15, 2018. For reservation information call (800) 468-3571.