Top franchisor spearheads growth for its Marketing & Print franchise members
Plymouth, Mich. –Alliance Franchise Brands LLC’s Marketing & Print Division posted $10.9 million in new system-wide sales in 2017, underscoring the leading franchisor’s successful acquisition strategy to boost its franchise members’ growth. Thirteen closed deals across the franchise network ranged from $93,000 to $2.7 million in sales.
According to Kevin Cushing, president of Alliance Franchise Brands Marketing & Print Division, “Marketing and print services providers who want to feel confident about their exit strategy have turned to our network, knowing they’re leaving their business in capable hands. On the flip side, our franchise members gain a proven path for growth in their sales and profitability.
“The industry is maturing, and the opportunities are great for young entrepreneurs who typically seek business environments that use their technical skills and knowledge,” Cushing continued. “We’ve advanced a diversified business model that gives our franchise owners the upper hand, allowing them to move into more profitable and tech-enabled areas like variable data/image printing projects, web-to-print online ordering systems and marketing and creative services for both the print and digital channels.”
Alliance Franchise Brands Marketing & Print Division also welcomed 10 new Allegra Network franchise members in 2017 in the following markets:
- John Atkinson, St. Paul, MN
- Bob Hopkins, Rochester and Red Wing, MN
- Clive and Debbie Wilson, Charlotte, NC
- Chad Edens, Summerville, SC
- Howard Stovall, Lexington, KY
- Glenn Read, Schenectady, NY
- Bud McCann, Providence, RI
- Mike Hansen, Green Bay, WI
- Melissa Haig, Belleville, ON
- Dave Jones, North Olmsted, OH
Three existing franchise members opened second locations:
- Joe Mullan (Allegra Aurora, CO) opened a new center in Boulder, CO.
- Art Miller (Allegra St. Paul, MN) purchased Allegra Eagan, MN.
- Brian Walsh (Allegra Palatine, IL), purchased Allegra Pleasant Prairie, WI.