New Integrations Across Adobe Experience Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Advance Sales and Marketing Operations
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Adobe unveiled today, with Microsoft, the next milestone in their strategic partnership announced in September 2016. Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe’s industry-leading content management solution in Adobe Marketing Cloud, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, is now integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365, which provides universal web standards and extensibility. Available to joint customers today, the integration helps brands optimize enterprise selling and lead management.
“For well over a year, engineering teams across Adobe and Microsoft have been working closely together and making available to joint customers a number of integrations that drive business value,” said Suresh Vittal, vice president, Experience Cloud Strategy at Adobe. “By empowering enterprise companies to design and connect rich content with vast amounts of data – including customer relationship management (CRM) data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Adobe and Microsoft are uniquely positioned to transform how sales and marketing organizations engage with customers.”
“As our collaboration with Adobe continues to gain momentum, we offer brands the unparalleled ability to leverage Adobe’s leadership in delivering amazing customer experiences, coupled with Microsoft’s success in CRM,” said Alysa Taylor, general manager, Business Applications Group at Microsoft. “Integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Adobe Experience Manager takes this a step further, bringing hyper-personalized engagement that can help drive sales.”
Adobe Experience Manager integration with CRM data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 enables enterprise marketers to deliver one-to-one personalization of web content at massive scale and connect any lead generation data input on the web to their CRM system. Consulting firms and system integrators like EY can leverage Adobe Experience Manager’s open platform APIs to drive innovation like connecting digital assets with CRM data to accelerate the sourcing, management and delivery of personalized brand assets across customer touch points. Brands can also intelligently collect lead generation data online and pre-populate online forms with CRM data to more effectively drive conversions.
"We’re increasingly seeing the need for salespeople to become better marketers as the role of marketing in the sales cycle continues to grow. The partnership between Adobe and Microsoft reinforces this need, and is transforming how organizations will market, sell and deliver value to customers,” said Greg Jenko, principal, Americas lead for Digital and Analytics, EY. “We’ve built a B2B sales model leveraging Adobe and Microsoft’s joint offering, focused on driving conversions and true digital transformation for our clients.”
Over 150 trillion customer data transactions and 41 trillion rich media requests flow through Adobe Experience Cloud annually. The tight integration of marketing with Dynamics 365 customer data provides joint customers with a complete view of their customers at every interaction. For example, if someone searches for a gym membership, the brand can intelligently customize its landing page, mobile app, chatbot and all other engagement to be focused on her activity of interest, such as yoga. This level of personalization helps increase the individual’s engagement through a more seamless interaction, with a high likelihood for her to convert to become a customer.
Adobe Experience Manager’s integration with Dynamics 365 expands on existing Adobe and Microsoft technology integrations including:
- Integration of Adobe Campaign, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud, with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to inform customer engagements with cross-channel campaigns.
- Microsoft is leveraging Adobe Audience Manager, part of Adobe Analytics Cloud, for custom audience targeting on Microsoft Bing. By uploading data via Adobe’s data management platform, brands benefit from improved ad targeting.
- Through the integration of Adobe Analytics Cloud’s voice analytics capabilities with Microsoft Cortana, brands can capture and analyze voice data, such as user intent and frequency of use.
- Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Audience Manager run on Microsoft Azure to deliver its cloud services.
- Nearly 50 enterprise companies across all major verticals, such as retail, travel, financial services and public sector, leverage Adobe and Microsoft’s joint offerings. Joint customers include Air Canada, Avianca, Great West Life Assurance, Monoprice and W.B. Mason, among others.