Latest product releases achieve new levels of creative control for digital prototyping
Minneapolis, MN – The Packaging That Sells Conference (October 23 – 25) in Chicago promises not only an engaging platform to network with top brand innovators, but also an opportunity to learn what tools and practices distinguishes top-tier brands. Presenting the latest version 5.0 of iC3D, CGS will showcase tools and all-in-one solutions for brand owners and packaging designers alike.
iC3D is the market’s only all-in-one, packaging design software for producing accurate 3D digital prototypes and press-ready proofs within minutes. The latest product advancements are aimed towards shape modelling and realism capabilities.
“With modern packaging continually adapting to the latest trends, brand owners recognize the importance of realistic mockups and speed-to-market,” explains John Keane, Regional Sales Manager with CGS USA. “The latest version of iC3D not only gets packaging to shelf faster than the competition, but also allows for unprecedented levels of control over the shape and form of any packaging design.”
The six key features of the new iC3D versions 5.0 are:
- Point Editor – advanced shape editing tool providing enhanced photorealism through the ability to add curves, creases, crumples and dents to models selectively
- UVW Editor – enables selective manipulation of artwork placed on 3D models to correct artwork distortion, improve naturalism and allow artistic interpretation
- Physics Simulator – automatically calculates appropriate curves, creases and distortions to create photorealistic 3D flexible packages, such as bags and pouches, at a mouse-click
- Sealed Shrink – for visualizing shrink-filled packages using completely sealed bags. Complements the existing iC3D Shrink Sleeve feature.
- Advanced Shape Modeller – additional tools for the creation of highly complex 3D shapes and combinations of shapes
- Spritzing – allows users to create realistic condensation and water droplet effects on any object, such as cans, bottles, shrink film, etc.
The latest release of iC3D pairs perfectly with the latest expanded capabilities of ORIS Flex Pack // Web Visualizer. With the ORIS Varnish & Emboss Option as well as the ORIS Cold Foil Solution, users are able to simulate high-end packaging with precise finishing effects. This provides brands with an actual physical mockup of their package and increases the effectiveness of their packaging before ever going to print.
Together with ORIS CxF Toolbox for accurately communicating every facet of a brand color and iC3D, ORIS Flex Pack // Web Visualizer is part of a combined flexible packaging solution from CGS. Demonstrations of the award-winning trio will aim to exhibit their ability to support effective color communication between all members of the supply chain from 3D digital mockup to proof to final product.
“In today’s ever-changing market, what matters is rapid prototyping and realistic mockups for any environment, while increasing your speed-to-market,” explains Keane. “iC3D gives brands a competitive edge by accelerating the ideation process, but ORIS Flex Pack // Web Visualizer takes this a step further. ORIS Flex Pack // Web Visualizer brings a job to life, offering a tangible solution.”
To learn more, join us at Packaging That Sells Conference in Chicago. Read more about our solutions at www.cgsusa.com or contact Allie Specht via email: [email protected] to schedule a one-on-one product demonstration during the conference.