Pittsford, New York – Kernow North America, a global leader in optimized high-performance coatings for print, will have an EXCLUSIVE first look at the NEW KernowJet FloorSharK® at the upcoming SGIA 2017 tradeshow, October 10-12, in New Orleans. Attendees who visit booth #1056 will have a chance to see FloorSharK® in action, and will be able to obtain samples pf the product.
NEW KernowJet FloorSharK® is an easy to apply and remove textured floor graphic polyester film with a unique “sharkskin” coating that absorbs ink and dries tough, eliminating the need to laminate.
Features and Benefits:
- Slip-resistant surface, tough enough to resist floor cleaning machines, pallet trucks and stiletto heels
- Directly printable without the need to laminate with all standard inks, easy to handle and no residues after removal
- Manufactured on an ultra-strong polyester base. Its “sharkskin” coating absorbs the ink which then hardens to a tough, non-slip surface. R10-certified
- No need to laminate, offering a far wider color gamut and display “punch” versus traditional laminated floor graphics
- Printable with (eco)solvent, UV curable and Latex inks (HP-Latex certified)
Come to booth #1056 to check out NEW KernowJet FloorSharK® for yourself!
For more information, recommended printers and to obtain samples please contact Kernow North America at [email protected].