STAMFORD, Conn., - Pitney Bowes Inc., a global technology company that provides innovative products and solutions to power commerce, will showcase a full range of digital and physical print, mail and customer engagement solutions at Print 17, booth #848, September 10-14, at McCormick Place in Chicago. These innovative solutions are designed to help businesses of all sizes simplify their operations, enhance the impact of their customer communications, and drive growth.
“At Print 17, we’re looking forward to demonstrating the latest digital and physical solutions designed to help organizations, including small and medium businesses, direct mailers, service bureaus and large enterprises, enhance their print and mail operations, deliver higher value communications and create opportunities for growth,” said Jason Dies, president, Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies. “Higher value communications are critical to our industry. We offer a range of solutions designed to make communications more relevant, more personalized, and more impactful. Our experts will be on site to discuss ways to simplify workflows, capitalize on color print and create more powerful communications.”
Featured at the booth will be Pitney Bowes’ two Must See ‘Em award winners, including the Epic Inserting System and Synchronize™ Mail + Mobile.
The Epic Inserting System is a high-speed multi-format inserting solution with increased functionality to further simplify changeovers and process complex transactional mail applications with demonstrated integrity and high yield. Epic is designed to help simplify capacity planning, increase operational productivity and lower total cost of ownership.
Synchronize Mail + Mobile is a new solution that makes multichannel marketing easy. It allows mailers – regardless of digital expertise – to leverage the creative assets and data from their direct mailings to deliver complimentary mobile advertising campaigns, extending the length and breadth of their marketing campaign.
High-volume mailers, including direct mailers, service bureaus and large enterprises, will be able to see Pitney Bowes latest solutions for printing, inserting and sorting solutions, which includes:
- Clarity Solutions – a revolutionary cloud-based solution that brings the transformational benefits of the Industrial Internet to production print and mail. Clarity leverages real-time data collected from sensors on production mail machines to support real-time insight, predictive analytics and prescriptive maintenance. Since Clarity was launched two years ago at Graph Expo 15, more than 1.1 billion mail pieces have been ingested at client sites across the U.S., UK, Norway, Germany, Sweden and France.
- AcceleJet Printing and Finishing System – an innovative roll to cut-sheet printing solution that provides a simple, cost-effective path to high-quality color inkjet at a cost comparable to monochrome to help mid-sized print and mail service providers get all benefits of color printing. It features integrated finishing including dynamic perforation and a new optional offset stacker to process more types of applications on a single platform.
- IntelliJet Printing System – a digital color inkjet production printing system that replaces and outperforms existing inkjet or toner-based solutions as it delivers greater operational and business impact producing higher value communications for less. A flexible and upgradable platform, the system enables transactional print and mail operations to produce personalized, full color transactional mailings quickly and cost effectively.
- Pitney Bowes Presort Services – the nation’s largest presort services network and the largest workshare partner of the USPS®; processing over 15 billion letters, flats and parcels annually to help businesses optimize their mailing workflows and reduce postage costs.
- Return Mail solutions – a solution that helps First-Class mailers reduce the quantity of return mail and mitigate its impact on the bottom line. The solution captures and digitizes information from Undeliverable as Addressed (UAA) labels, then utilizes a mix of proprietary and public databases in the cloud to update addresses for future mailings.
- Pulse Inserting System – an industry-leading inserting solution designed to deliver increased operational efficiency, greater flexibility and reduced cost. Its automated setup features save valuable time, money and effort, while the easy-to-use design reduces labor and per piece costs.
“We are seeing more and more mid-volume mailers with cut-sheet workflows looking for a cost-effective way to transition to inkjet,” said Dies. “This is the perfect fit for the IntelliJet or AcceleJet printing system. Both offerings incorporate the latest in inkjet printing technology plus everything Pitney Bowes has learned from servicing high-volume mailers and make it available to a broader market segment, which includes many businesses that already rely on our industry-leading inserting equipment. Add Clarity and gain access to real-time data and insights and predictive analytics for a total solution that delivers greater productivity and reliability.”
Integrated solutions for mailers of all sizes
In addition, there will be live or virtual demonstrations covering a range of integrated mailing solutions, including:
- SendPro C-Series – the latest addition to the SendPro family, the SendPro C-Series transforms the traditional postage meter into an all-in-one office sending solution. The SendPro C-Series is a digital multi-carrier platform that enables offices of all sizes to easily select the ideal sending option for every parcel, letter and flat they send, while also providing full tracking and delivering savings across carriers, which can be as much as 39 percent off some USPS retail shipping rates.
- Relay Integrity Express – a self-service SaaS solution to add intelligence to the Relay inserter series. Relay Integrity Express makes it easy to add 2D barcodes to documents to ensure every page of a mailing is assembled into the correct envelope. You get a simple, secure solution to onboard new mailing jobs with an added layer of privacy and security.
- Relay Inserters – delivers flexible folding inserting without manual changeover and offers file-based processing to ensure every mail piece is assembled correctly with the tracking and reporting to prove it, including the ability to recreate a mailing event down to an individual recipient level.
- Relay Hub – a single SaaS platform that works with your existing document outputs to manage both your physical and digital documents and meet ever-changing technology and customer demands. The Relay Hub enhances your communications in ways that improve customer engagement and increase paperless adoption, all while reducing mailing costs and keeping your current systems in place.
Augment print with digital communications using Software Solutions
Mail is in a constant state of evolution. Today organizations are challenged to deliver personalized communications to customers at every touchpoint, wherever and whomever that customer is. Pitney Bowes will demonstrate new Software Solutions capabilities that will address ongoing industry challenges organizations face in identifying, locating and communicating with their customers. These new capabilities have been designed specifically to empower organizations to augment digital with print communications to reach new audiences and expedite digital transformation.
Technology solutions are rapidly evolving alongside mail. Today customers are becoming increasingly inclined toward digital channels for self-service tailored to their needs. Pitney Bowes will demonstrate new capabilities of its customer engagement solutions focusing on its flagship interactive and personalized video solution, EngageOne Video, as well as other digital engagement solutions. Moreover, we will highlight innovation to our postal optimization portfolio with Mail360 and our portfolio of intelligent mail management solutions for enhancing print steams, automating return mail tracking, and robust print management.
With Pitney Bowes software solutions, organizations can strengthen their communication strategies to deliver print experiences augmented with digital capabilities.