Induction Ceremony on Sept. 9 during Soderstrom Awards Dinner at the University of Chicago Gleacher Center on the eve of PRINT 2017.
Alexandria, Va. - Idealliance, the association for the Visual Communications and Media Industry, is pleased to announce that eleven industry leaders from throughout the industry will be inducted into the association’s Soderstrom Society at the annual Soderstrom Awards Dinner.
The gala event, which will also feature presentation of the 57th annual Walter E. Soderstrom Award to EFI Chief Executive Officer Guy Gecht, will be held at the University of Chicago Gleacher Center, Chicago, Ill., 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 9, the evening before the opening of the PRINT 2017 show.
The following will be honored as members of the Idealliance Soderstrom Society Class of 2017:
- Robert Barbera, Senior Manager, Production Solutions Division, Canon USA, Inc.
- John Falconetti, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Drummond Press
- Rose Flanagan, Manager of Postal Strategies and Logistics, Data-Mail, Inc.
- Tom Glassman, Director of Data Services and Postal Affairs, Wilen Direct
- Hampton Hale, Director of National Programs, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, USA, Inc.
- Dianne Kennedy, XML Evangelist Emeritus & Editor, XML Specifications, Idealliance
- Chris Lien, President, BCC Software
- Michael Marcantonio, Chief Executive Officer, Alliance Franchise Brands
- Anita Pursley, Vice President, Postal Affairs, LSC Communications
- Paula Stoskopf, Director of Marketing and Industry Relations, Fairrington
- Bob Schimek, Senior Director of Postal Affairs, Satori Software
“Our 2017 Soderstrom Society inductees have served with dedication and distinction across print, mail, and digital communications and in a range of expertise in manufacturing, marketing, standards, and technology,” said David Steinhardt, Idealliance President and Chief Executive Officer. “Their accomplishments have had a positive impact on the entire industry and make graphic communications more competitive in a changing media landscape. We are pleased to be able to recognize them with induction into this illustrious circle.”
The Soderstrom Society, an honors association named for Walter E. Soderstrom, one of the founders of Idealliance predecessor association NAPL, recognizes the contributions of professionals whose careers have advanced the visual communications and media industry.
Industry companies, manufacturers, and suppliers are invited to participate in the Soderstrom Awards Dinner, an event many consider the industry’s most elegant evening, Reserving a table offers companies a perfect opportunity to bring together key executives and select customers or prospects for socializing and quality networking in a beautiful setting.
Tasteful signage on reserved tables also provides well-deserved recognition of a company’s support of the industry at one of its signature events.
Full and half-table sponsorships for the Soderstrom Awards Dinner are available for $5,000 and $2,500, respectively. Individual tickets are $195 before Aug. 15, $225 after that date. For information about table sponsorships or tickets, please contact Dean D’Ambrosi at (703) 837-1064 or [email protected], or visit https://www.idealliance.org/events/soderstrom-gala/.