New features and a streamlined user interface for the fastest PDF file processing software RIP on the market
Sarasota, FL - Harlequin® DirectPrint ™ Daytona, a workflow and RIP for the OKI Pro C900 Series range of print devices, is launched today and is available from rti-rips.com, the experts in Harlequin RIP® Technology.
Harlequin DirectPrint Daytona offers all the performance and productivity of the Harlequin RIP in an easy to use printer driver style interface and is designed for those users who are not necessarily from a print background, such as corporate reprographics departments and retail outlets, but who need to get the best color and quality from their devices.
The Daytona release of Harlequin DirectPrint has a number of brand new features, as well as a number of improvements to the existing features:
- The new user interface has been streamlined for easier, faster job production
- Updates to the Harlequin Color Editor make matching Pantone® or spot colors easier,
while Harlequin VariData allows users the fastest way to run variable data jobs
- Job image re-positioning/margin adjustment ‘on the fly’ is especially convenient for envelope printers
- Saving and recalling job setups provide faster setup time for repeat work
- Built-in set-ups allow output of Color Logic Metallic effect files, adding to the versatility of Harlequin DirectPrint
“Over the last 18 months we have been continually developing and improving Harlequin DirectPrint, listening to feedback from OKI operating companies, dealers and end users to provide a more complete product for the OKI Pro Series range. Harlequin DirectPrint is a powerful tool to get the most out of OKI printers and now includes many unique features, especially for digital envelope printing,” said Ken Hillier, general manager, RTI.
This latest software is available with OKI Pro C911, C931, C931DP, C941, C941DP, C942, C942DP, 9431, 9431DN, 9541, 9541DN, 9542, and 9542DN Series.