DENVER, CO – Quark Software announced today the availability of new XTensions that already support QuarkXPress 2017 – the brand new version of QuarkXPress released today. XTensions are third-party software applications that allow users to enhance and customize QuarkXPress with specific features and functionality.
“We have already seen tremendous interest in QuarkXPress 2017 from not only new and current QuarkXPress users, but also from the network of talented XTensions developers around the world,” said Gavin Drake, Vice President of Marketing for Quark. “We’re excited to have a range of XTensions already available with more to come, so that designers can add even more functionality to QuarkXPress 2017 from day one.”
New QuarkXPress 2017 XTensions available now include:
- Q++ Studio by Alter Ego Services
- Exportools Professional 5, FullMeasure 8, and ContactPage Pro 6 by Badia Software
- PDF Importer Pro, Image Info, and Spell Checker Pro by creationauts
- Xdata, Xcatalog, and Xtags by Em Software Inc.
- DATAformXTension by Gassenhuber Systementwicklung
- InBetween 4.3 by InBetween Deutschland GmbH
- BatchX, JoLetter, Fontfilter, JoDrop, FontWizardXT, ImageX, and TypoX by JoLauterbach Software GmbH
- Autopage® 8.2 by Kytek Inc.
New QuarkXPress 2017 XTensions coming soon include:
- ArabicXT by Layout Ltd. will be available in July 2017
- Exportools Standard, BigPicture, IDML Import, Printools, and Duplica by Badia Software
- MadeToPrint by Axaio Software GmbH
- ID2Q by Markzware
- Classified Ads and Obituaries and Necrology Ads by WillBit S.r.l.
- Suitcase Fusion, Suitcase TeamSync, and Universal Type Server by Extensis
Learn more about QuarkXPress 2017 and special launch offers here: www.quark.com/2017.