37.3% revenue and 70.7% EBITDA growth over FY 2016
London - HH Global, the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative marketing execution partner, today announced unaudited financial results for the final three months and full fiscal year ended March 31, 2017.
Fourth quarter 2017 highlights
- Revenue was £77.5 million in the fourth quarter, an increase of 30.6% compared with £59.3 million in the fourth quarter of FY 2016.
- Gross profit was £18.9 million, or 24.4% of gross revenue in the fourth quarter, a 58.1% increase compared to £12.0 million, or 20.2% of gross revenue, in the same period of last year.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA was £3.8 million in the fourth quarter, reflecting 164.8% growth as compared to £1.5 million in the fourth quarter of FY 2016.
Full fiscal year 2017 highlights
- Gross revenue was £290.2 million, an increase of 37.3% compared with £211.3 million in fiscal year 2016.
- Gross profit was £65.5 million, or 22.6% of gross revenue, an increase of 58.1% compared to fiscal year 2016.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA was £13.0 million, an increase of 70.7% compared to £7.6 million in fiscal year 2016.
- HH Global experienced double digit growth in revenue across all of its operating regions for the year, posting 40.9%, 39.0%, and 26.3% revenue growth in the EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific regions respectively.
- HH Global singed new enterprise contracts with both new and existing clients in the last fiscal year with the collective total of approximately £80 million of annual gross revenue at full run rate.
- HH Global continued technology expansion and leadership by launching an enhanced Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) module that streamlines supplier management processes.
“These results are a testament to the continuing strength of the company and our exceptional growth curve,” said HH Global Chief Executive Officer Robert MacMillan. “We have recorded double-digit growth in all markets while increasing efficiency, growing profitability and delivering real excellence in execution for clients. This success is the result of sustained efforts by our rapidly-growing team and the support of our outstanding global supply chain.”
Edward Parsons, Group Chief Financial Officer of HH Global, said:“Our year-end financial results set new records for our company. Looking into FY 2018, we are extraordinarily well positioned to continue at the growth rates we experienced last year.”