Attendees can also experience Agfa Graphics’ hybrid, six-color, UV inkjet Jeti Tauro, manufactured in Mississauga
Toronto, ON – The brand-new Jeti Ceres RTR3200 LED inkjet printing system will make its North America debut at Graphics Canada 2017. The show is being held April 6-8 at the Toronto International Centre. Manufactured by Agfa Graphics in Mississauga, the Jeti Ceres will be showcased at Agfa customer A-click (#5378), the first print service provider in Canada to install the new LED printing system. Founded in 2005, A-Click is a full-service digital printing company that produces wide format graphics to the trade.
The Jeti Ceres is a 3.2m roll-to-roll UV LED inkjet printer that delivers extremely high print quality up to 10.5 feet wide. With speeds up to 2002 ft²/hr, Jeti Ceres is ideal for high-output PSPs looking to reduce operational costs. Capable of unattended printing, Jeti Ceres offers six colors plus optional white and/or primer. Configurable with an optional dual roll and back-up camera, Jeti Ceres can print mesh and porous substrates without a liner. It is powered by Asanti, an automated workflow for sign and display applications.
Over at the Agfa Graphics booth (#5512), show attendees can experience the Canadian-made Jeti Tauro H2500 with ABF that offers best-in-class image quality at production speed. The Jeti Tauro is a 2.5m-wide, high-end, hybrid, six-color UV inkjet printer, plus white or primer. Featuring extremely vivid printing, the Jeti Tauro hits speeds up to 2960 ft²/hr and has multiple automation options. The ABF automatically processes up to four stacks of boards.
“We are proud to be launching the new locally-manufactured Jeti Ceres and demonstrate the two-time award-winning Jeti Tauro at the Graphics Canada show. Our systems provide low ink usage, high print quality, speed and ease of operation,” said Ruben Silva, VP sales and managing director Agfa Graphics Canada.
The booth will also showcase several of Agfa Graphics’ Duratex media options, including:
- Duratex Soft Knit – the next generation of display media, Soft Knit is matte on the front and semi-gloss on the back side. It’s 100% recyclable, crease free and ideal for displays, table cloth, and banner applications.
- Duratex Black Back Mesh Without Backer - the backside of this 70/30 unique specialty mesh is black, allowing for ease of viewing in building wrap applications.
- Duratex Supreme Mesh – heavy-duty coated polyester scrim mesh banner material with a 90/10 air flow made to withstand harsh, windy environments. Extremely tear-resistant, it has block out characteristics and is designed for double-sided applications.
- Duratex 12oz. Both Sides Printable Smooth Scrim Banner - a smooth, opaque, flexible, lightweight PVC banner. Water-resistant and economical, it drapes with ease and delivers high opacity to block distracting back light and shadows.
- Duratex Optically Clear Low Tack Window Vinyl – a 3.0 mil clear gloss vinyl with low tack adhesive supplied on a 90# stay flat liner. Excellent alternative to traditional static cling vinyl with better adhesion and no shelf-life related plasticizer issues.
Additionally, attendees will want to check out SGIA’s free Specialty Graphics Seminars. Digital Imaging Specialist Ray Weiss’ wide-format panel features Agfa Graphics’ Wide Format Media Applications Business Manager Steve Fournier, who will help educate attendees about the basics of wide-format printing and offer ideas to grow wide-format business.