Trusted by 18,000+ global users, MMH software turns user computers into mail houses that can have First Class, Priority and Certified Mail – one piece to thousands – in the mail stream within 24 hours.
DENVER, Colo - myMailHouse, the business-critical mail tool, today announced its official launch in the United States. Trusted by more than 18,000 global customers, the myMailHouse software turns customer computers into mail houses by allowing First Class, Priority and Certified Mail to be sent directly to a U.S.-based MMH print-mail facility queue as if it were a local office printer. Users may sign up for an online myMailHouse account and download the MMH tool without cost or entering credit card information. The customer mail process takes five minutes or less to complete and includes opening the file, selecting MMH from the available printers, document previews, and payment for postage and printing. myMailHouse is available to all U.S. users effective immediately.
myMailHouse Launch Highlights
- Letters hit the mail stream within 24 hours or the entire job is free, real-time online tracking
- No minimum orders, membership fees or contracts – send one letter or thousands
- Free NCOA and CASS certification on any size job thanks to co-mingling
- Users save 25% or more with automated-rate postage savings and wholesale printing savings
- Highly secure with end-to-end encryption to protect user data, file integrity
- No technical skills or I.T. department necessary – anyone can use MMH
- All MMH commercial print facilities are located in the U.S.
- Official mail partner of the USPS, reseller / partner program available
- All major credit cards accepted with secure processing via FirstData® Payzee technology
“This is an exciting day for everyone at myMailHouse,” stated Dario D’Urso, chief executive officer of myMailHouse. “The U.S. is the largest mail market in the world with more than 62 billion business-critical mail pieces sent every year. myMailHouse is a game changer for the American user and the postal service, replacing a labor-intensive process with an efficient, cost-effective and secure digital interaction.”