Lutz, FL - Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the line-up of conference sponsors for Xploration® 17, being held March 28-30 at the Caribe Royale Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
“Our sponsors are critical to the success of our programming.” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “I’d like to thank our long-time sponsors for their continued support and welcome a few new players as well!”
Xploration® 17 Conference Sponsors include:
- Conference Bag– Canon Solutions America
- Lanyard/Badge Holder– OpenText
- Writing Pad – Appvion
- Food and Beverage
- Tuesday Lunch – Elixir Technologies
- Wednesday Lunch – Crawford Technologies
- Beverage Breaks – GMC Software
- Thursday Breakfast – Xplor Canada
- Networking Events
- Opening Reception – NEPS, Inc.
- Wednesday Happy Hour Reception –
Crawford Technologies and RenderX, Inc.
- Conference Programming
- Industry Analysts’ Workshop – GMC Software
- Track – All Things Data – Compart North America
- Track – Customer Experience – Elixir Technologies
- Track – Business Management - OpenText
- Keynote Speaker / Gary Vitti – Ricoh USA
There are a couple more sponsorships still available. Vendors interested in either a sponsorship or becoming an exhibitor should contact Xplor’s Director of Sales, Deborah Green at 770-444-3845 or via email at [email protected]