MailPreparer overcomes many of the challenges mailers face every day with first-to-market certified cloud-based solution.
Madison WI,. The certification is the result of extensive testing by the United States Postal Service and allows users to be confident recommended solutions meet stringent “full service” requirements to receive “the best pricing on automation discounts”.
The USPS has maintained a list of certified on premise Full Service software solutions since 2013, market demand for affordable easy to use solutions sparked the creation of this new category, specifically for cloud based solutions geared toward small to medium mailers. MailPreparer.com allows users to overcome these common challenges:
- Cost: Cloud based solutions are commonly available pay as you go or subscription based. No additional expense for palletization, de-duplication, and periodicals unlike typical on premise software.
- Ease of Use: MailPreparer.com has a modern interface that is intuitive and easy to learn
- Availability: MailPreparer can be used on any device: PC,MAC, Linux, Android, etc. and anywhere a wifi or internet connections can be obtained
- Maintenance: MailPreparer is centrally managed and always up to date, there is no need for a user to perform mandatory monthly updates
- Return mail/deliverability issues: MailPreparer utilizes enterprise CASS® and Presort engines costing tens of thousands that increase delivery performance versus entry grade on premise software.
- Support: MailPreparer job details and data files are available to support technicians to provide unparalleled assistance
- Compliance: PAF management is fully electronic and managed by TEC Mailing Solutions to maintain Postal Acknowledgment Forms for the required 6 year period
“This is a real game changer” explained Brian Euclide, President of TEC Mailing Solutions “Our value to mailers is removing complexity and expense by leveraging modern technology that happens to be cloud based. We license data quality and presort engines from top tier software solutions and deliver functionality with intuitive user interfaces.” Even though TEC’s solutions are more affordable than entry level on premise postal software they also produce a much better work product so less first class mail gets returned and less standard mail ends up in the land fill which is an aspect many smaller mailers don’t think about.
Users of on premise postal software in the $1500- $3000 price range that mail less than two million pieces of mail a month are encouraged to evaluate the recommended USPS cloud based solutions. Better delivery performance allows the USPS and clients alike to keep postal costs in check, a list of certified cloud based solutions is available at: https://postalpro.usps.com/node/ or contact TEC Mailing Solutions