Find the tools to create and market unique, high-quality applications using advanced inkjet technologies
Elmwood Park, NJ – If you’re looking to broaden your knowledge and capabilities in the inkjet market, then visit the Agfa Graphics SGIA 2016 booths 1551 & 1561 themed “We Embody Print.” Experience new, technologically advanced UV wide-format printers, highly automated labor-saving workflow, web-to-print solutions and inkjet media applications that exceed typical creativity standards. Multiple ingenious applications are designed to inspire print service providers (PSPs) to take a page out of Agfa Graphics’ play book.
Advanced, complete LED and UV solutions
Agfa Graphics will globally debut three new LED technology-powered inkjet engines at SGIA which rounds out a powerful LED engine portfolio:
- the hybrid Anapurna H3200i LED 3.2m (3.2m / 126”);
- the flatbed Anapurna FB2540i LED 2.5m (2.54m / 100”); and
- the roll-to-roll Anapurna RTR3200i LED (3.2m / 126”).
These new additions join two other hybrid models: the Anapurna H2500i LED 2.5m (2.54m / 100”) and the Anapurna H2050i LED 2.05m (2.05m / 81”). The Anapurna i systems offer state-of-the-art, air-cooled LED UV curing and enable printing on a broader range of media, quick system up-time, energy savings and overall reduced operational expenses. All the Anapurna i LED systems are now available for delivery.
The Agfa Graphics booths will also have demonstrations of the production class hybrid Jeti Tauro with ¾ automation and versatile, flatbed Jeti Mira with optional varnish and new 3D Lens Technology.
Latex, solvent and software offerings
The company will also offer demonstrations of the following technologies:
- 64-inch wide format options, the HP Latex 560 and Epson S80600 solvent sign printers will be shown
- Asanti 3.0 workflow software helps PSPs manage time, decrease operational costs and gain efficiencies
- Upgraded web-to-print StoreFront 3.1 solution now featuring kitting, discounts and promo code capabilities
Profitable application techniques
In a glance, the Agfa Graphics’ innovations also translate the theme “We Embody Print” with true-to-life applications such as:
- the Inspiration Zone combining print with video and showcasing arresting backlits and more;
- the Applications Academy for a self-guided education on multidimensional, textural techniques and more;
- the Agfa Ink Tattoo Parlor and Sunflower Cubes for an immersion in learning that inkjet can imitate reality. The Agfa Ink Tattoo Parlor has a companion take-away, the Agfa Ink Applications Guide that illustrates the methods used to produce the parlor.
For PSPs looking to match inkjet performance to their market needs, a visit to Agfa’s Quality Viewing Station offers an easy-to-see lesson in quality and speed performance. It showcases various output levels, from draft through high definition at five set distances to demonstrate the quality and performance of the company’s UV inkjet systems.
“Our goal is to provide a wonderful show experience for SGIA attendees,” said Deborah Hutcheson, Director of Marketing, Agfa Graphics North America. “If we can provide an inkjet education while having some fun, we’ve done our job. We want PSPs to take advantage of learning how to gain greater efficiencies, to achieve higher quality and increase their own creativity. We’re here to share our skills and passion.”
Agfa Graphics’ team of wide-format specialists will be available to discuss technologies, techniques and give away tattoos at SGIA 2016 in booth #1551 and #1561. SGIA 2016 is being held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from September 14–16, 2016.