Adphos has enhanced their M-Series and NIRWeb solutions with improved user-friendly interfaces, easier electrical and mechanical integration and near instant start capabilities to allow users to do more than ever
BROOKFIELD, WI – adphos will be showcasing their family of proven drying systems in their booth (#1019) at Graph Expo in Florida, September 25-28. The biggest update of the world’s most advanced thermal dryers, featuring new and improved serviceability that delivers ease-to-use and hassle free maintenance while allowing for easier third-party integrations.
The M-Series Solutions Updates
The newly improved WINNIR firmware is a direct result from user feedback and provides a more intuitive and powerful interface alongside revamped trouble-shooting and online diagnosis tools. The modifications to the module allow for easier maintenance and servicing of reflectors and other components. Additionally, the adphos Group can provide loaner equipment so user productivity and project deadlines can stay intact.*
- Near instant start/stop increases productivity while reducing wait time and scrap
- Easier maintenance and service of reflectors
- Third-party certified and approved
- 48-hour turnaround on domestic repairs with available loaners*
- Introducing the new NIRWeb IV
With the new NIRWeb IV, improved third-party integrations are now available to customers. The new solution is revolutionizing the industry and allowing users across the world to do more with their dryers by increasing speed, productivity, efficiency while reducing the space required under the web and tool less maintenance and services.
- Reduced space requirements
- Tool less filter and emitter replacement
- Easier maintenance and service of equipment
- Improved third-party integration