Chicago, IL – InPrint USA: The Industrial Print Show has announced the final agenda and confirmed speakers for the Industrial Print Forum at the IMI Inkjet Technology Showcase on September 7, 2016 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL. The Forum will showcase industrial printing technology solutions that help consumers and businesses understand the current and future capabilities of industrial digital printing.
Industrial Print Forum co-founders Marcus Timson and Frazer Chesterman designed the half-day symposium to share a selection of exciting case studies from around the world, with industry insight and end-user presentations, highlighting the advances made in inkjet printing technology for décor, packaging and functional markets. Access to the Forum is provided at no additional cost to attendees of the IMI Inkjet Technology Showcase.
Highlights of the Industrial Print Forum Program include:
- Timson and Chesterman, presenting “Setting the scene: What is Industrial Print? What are the key global trends in the sector?”
- Frank Janssen, Head of 4D Print at Heidelberger Druck Maschinen (Germany), will discuss advances in the ground-breaking technology of 4D printing combining inkjet printing with advanced robotics.
- Tim Greene, Research Director at International Data Corporation (IDC-USA), will provide context for how 3D printing will play a role in industrial printing markets.
- Marvin Foreman, Tonejet (UK), presents an alternative inkjet approach, focused upon smaller craft drink production, a market receptive to innovation and removing the barriers of small batch production.
- Scott Einsig, Director of Business Development, and Tim Scully of Engineered Printing Solutions (EPS – USA ) will share “A Road Map for Digital Integration.”
“The InPrint Industrial Print Forum which runs ahead of the IMI Inkjet Technology Showcase is the first real opportunity for us to share insight and leading examples of industrial printing in the US. This unique event will give delegates access to key developments in functional, decorative and packaging printing for manufacturing and is a key element in our program to connect and build the industrial print community in the US leading up to InPrint USA in April 2017.” said Marcus Timson, InPrint co-founder.
To see the full agenda and register for the Industrial Print Forum, please visit http://www.inkjettechshowcase.com/inprint-forum/.